GROSS. Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance Was a Racist Political Statement In Support of Marxist Cop K

If Beyonce cant heal race relations no one can!
"Heal" ? She's doing all she can to destroy them. Another example of liberals gone nuts.
wtf20.gif

Pop stars weird a lot of power....in your world

But when a white guy celebrates his race and it's pride and power....he's smeared and forced to apologize.

What I don't understand is, what is so special about nazi dick that makes these people race each other to suck one...

Very interesting..........

Rofl...so if you didn't like that in 1980 then how the fuck did Beyonce 25 years later ruin your escape that was ruined 25 years earlier?

Thats the problem with the right. Probe a little and you'll find their outrage is bullshit on toast.
So you purport to make a comparison between union rights and black power ? Liberals gone mad. The crazy kind of mad.

EARTH TO CC: Black Lives Matter and this Super bowl racism, is just racism based on hate, and nothing more. Union activities have to do with justice. All this Black trashing is related to INjustice (ex. Affirmative Action) What a laughingstock for rich blacks (or any blacks) in 2016, to claim oppression, when they are the oppressors.

And can't you get through a post without resorting to nasty 4 letter words ? :lame2:

What I don't understand is, what is so special about nazi dick that makes these people race each other to suck one...

What a lot of people don't understand is what the hell you're talking about. Less emhasis on trying to be cool...more on communication, would help.

Well, by god, I am going to boycott Ted Nugent!....or I would, if I had the slightest idea what he does for a living....some kind of music or something.

What a lot of people don't understand is what the hell you're talking about. Less emhasis on trying to be cool...more on communication, would help.

Did you just remove the message I quoted in my post and tried to spin it?

Rofl...so if you didn't like that in 1980 then how the fuck did Beyonce 25 years later ruin your escape that was ruined 25 years earlier?

Thats the problem with the right. Probe a little and you'll find their outrage is bullshit on toast.
So you purport to make a comparison between union rights and black power ? Liberals gone mad. :lame2:

No, only you did that. And yes, it is lame.

They look pretty militant there with their Super bowl lanyards, patent leather shoes, and garters.

If this is what scares the right wing...10-20 black women...no wonder you guys are so angry all the time.

As for the political motivations of the speech...whatever they were...it didn't work. I watched almost 15 minutes of the halftime show and didn't see much that caught my attention over my Buffalo Wild Wing order of garlic parmesan wings.

Nothing scary, but when I watch football I really use it as an escape from all this political and social shit. Now that's even been tainted.

Only if you let it taint the experience.

I remember back in the 1980's when the players were going to go on strike, the entire teams walked to the middle of the field and shook hands 1/2 way between the hash marks to show union solidarity; Aaron Rodgers was and is a vocal opponent to Scott Walker's purge of unions; 2 years ago St. Louis Rams players came out with their hands up.....

And "now" something is tainted when most people didn't even notice?

Interesting...

l remember that shit, I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.

Sports is an escape from people like you, but from time to time it's intruded upon by political crap like Beyondsay's spew. I don't like it, but it's still safe from shit most of the time, so I will continue to watch.

No, only you did that. And yes, it is lame.
HA HA. Now you're really going crazy. LOL. I didn't do that. You tried to equate unionization with hateful, black grab. So your defense is to try to say that I did, what YOU did ? Wow. You are in free fall.

Years ago when there was no right wing voice and liberal Walter Cronkite was "the most trusted man" and there was no information available to Americans except liberal spin there would be no outrage about this kind of stuff. Liberals have never stopped whining about the unfairness of information ever since.

Sports is an escape from people like you, but from time to time it's intruded upon by political crap like Beyondsay's spew. I don't like it, but it's still safe from shit most of the time, so I will continue to watch.
We will see in future games, how much this trash permeates the sports . In the past, once black racists get an advantage in something. they tend to hold it, and then expand on it, as long as powerful liberals keep wimping out, and not dumping them in the trash where they belong.

Years ago when there was no right wing voice and liberal Walter Cronkite was "the most trusted man" and there was no information available to Americans except liberal spin there would be no outrage about this kind of stuff. Liberals have never stopped whining about the unfairness of information ever since.
To the deranged liberal mind, fairness is giving blacks everything they want, regardless of the harm it imposes on everyone else. >>> Let looters loot. Let rioters riot. Tell qualified whites to stand aside, while jobs and promotions are given to lesser qualified (and even totally unqualified) blacks. Allow blacks to smear whites, but tolerate nothing in the reverse.

Did you just remove the message I quoted in my post and tried to spin it?
You had a "message" ? Yeah ? If so, let's hear it.

No, I am not talking about "my message".

"Did you just remove the message I quoted"

Maybe try reading, before you posting?

You have removed the "message that I have quoted", which would have explained my post in the first place.
But since you removed it, naturally, you don't understand the context of it...

When "quoting" people, you can not edit what you are quoting the way you like.
You should leave the quote as it is, and type whatever you are trying to communicate underneath...

Does any of this make any sense to you?

To the deranged liberal mind, fairness is giving blacks everything they want, regardless of the harm it imposes on everyone else. >>> Let looters loot. Let rioters riot. Tell qualified whites to stand aside, while jobs and promotions are given to lesser qualified (and even totally unqualified) blacks. Allow blacks to smear whites, but tolerate nothing in the reverse.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Life is so unfair!!!!

You have removed the "message that I have quoted", which would have explained my post in the first place.

You should leave the quote as it is, and type whatever you are trying to communicate underneath...

No. None of it. I don't recall what you are talking about, And I don't recall ever posting any different today than any other time. And no one has ever said what you're saying now. So you're going to lecture me on how to post ? So, what ARE your saying ???? Can you be specific ? Post Number. Exact words. etc I don't recall "removing" anything.
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

Here's what you had in Post # 82 >> "What I don't understand is, what is so special about nazi dick that makes these people race each other to suck one...

Very interesting.........."

And that (word for word) is what I had (quoting you) in my post # 85. Nothing is removed. What's the problem ?

Last edited:

No. None of it. I don't recall what you are talking about, And I don't recall ever posting any different today than any other time. And no one has ever said what you're saying now. So you're going to lecture me on how to post ? So, what ARE your saying ???? Can you be specific ? Post Number. Exact words. etc I don't recall "removing" anything.
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

I forfeit, you win...

:bow3:

I forfeit, you win...

:bow3:
Great. Except that I don't know WHAT I won. Never saw any problem. Case of mistaken identity, perhaps ?

PS - I notice you didn't include all of my post (# 97) in YOUR post # 98. Isn't that the same kind of thing you were complaining about ?
thinking.gif

Forum List

Back