GROSS. Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance Was a Racist Political Statement In Support of Marxist Cop K

But when a white guy celebrates his race and it's pride and power....he's smeared and forced to apologize.
Absolutely false comparison
Why am I not surprised?

The deflections began right away.

Again.

Really? What deflection?

The one where you completely & transparently tried to avoid and change the point of the thread by trying to dilute it with another story entirely.

That deflection.

Care to point that out?
I suspect you are making shit up.

But when a white guy celebrates his race and it's pride and power....he's smeared and forced to apologize.
Why am I not surprised?

Again.

Really? What deflection?

The one where you completely & transparently tried to avoid and change the point of the thread by trying to dilute it with another story entirely.

That deflection.

Care to point that out?

Bullshit, you just want to waste his time like a typical libtard Sorosbot.

Why am I not surprised?

Again.

Really? What deflection?

That deflection.

Care to point that out?

Oops, my apologies. I meant bucs90's deflection.

Why am I not surprised?

Again.
Really? What deflection?

That deflection.
Care to point that out?
Bullshit, you just want to waste his time like a typical libtard Sorosbot.
Your response proves his accusation false.
Classic jimblowme ass talking.

Why am I not surprised?

Again.
Really? What deflection?

That deflection.
Care to point that out?
Oops, my apologies. I meant bucs90's deflection.
Not a problem!

Your response proves his accusation false.
Classic jimblowme ass talking.
My response cant disprove another persons argument if I do not address it.

Take a critical thinking class sometime, fool.
epic fail all your posts address it either directly or indirectly
Btw it's not critical thinking .
The correct term is analytical thinking and it's part of logic.
It's you who's in dire need of an education.

epic fail all your posts address it either directly or indirectly
Btw it's not critical thinking .
The correct term is analytical thinking and it's part of logic.
It's you who's in dire need of an education.
lol, and if you think that your post demonstrates good critical thinking, then I rest my case, roflmao

I wonder how THIS would go over !

12669703_958471807523094_8587002485417952269_n_zpsowzbbkvy.jpg

Bucs, I don't even want to see a post by someone who defends people giving the NAZI salute. My family was honored to have the opportunity to kill NAZI's, and I personally knew two men with numbers tattooed on their arms. I should have done this long ago. You are on "ignore'.
Are you sure that's not a Black Power salute?

They look pretty militant there with their Super bowl lanyards, patent leather shoes, and garters.

If this is what scares the right wing...10-20 black women...no wonder you guys are so angry all the time.

As for the political motivations of the speech...whatever they were...it didn't work. I watched almost 15 minutes of the halftime show and didn't see much that caught my attention over my Buffalo Wild Wing order of garlic parmesan wings.

They look pretty militant there with their Super bowl lanyards, patent leather shoes, and garters.

If this is what scares the right wing...10-20 black women...no wonder you guys are so angry all the time.

As for the political motivations of the speech...whatever they were...it didn't work. I watched almost 15 minutes of the halftime show and didn't see much that caught my attention over my Buffalo Wild Wing order of garlic parmesan wings.

Nothing scary, but when I watch football I really use it as an escape from all this political and social shit. Now that's even been tainted.

Nothing scary, but when I watch football I really use it as an escape from all this political and social shit. Now that's even been tainted.

Only if you let it taint the experience.

I remember back in the 1980's when the players were going to go on strike, the entire teams walked to the middle of the field and shook hands 1/2 way between the hash marks to show union solidarity; Aaron Rodgers was and is a vocal opponent to Scott Walker's purge of unions; 2 years ago St. Louis Rams players came out with their hands up.....

And "now" something is tainted when most people didn't even notice?

Interesting...

Dumb post. "Scares" isn't the point. Open, in-your-face-racism is + the feeling among many black racists that it's OK for them to be racist against whites, but not the reverse. Wanna address the thought noted in Post # 34 ?

Forum List

Back