Pope Francis angered Merkel when

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Pope Francis angered Merkel when he said:

Pope Francis: Angela Merkel got angry when I called Europe 'a barren woman'

Well considering Traitor Bitch Merkel herself IS a barren woman, no wonder she got angry....the truth hurts huh?

Snip:

"In an interview with Italy’s Corriere della Sera published on Monday, Francis said he had received an angry phone call from Merkel afterwards.

“She was a bit angry because I had compared Europe to a barren woman, incapable of producing children,” Francis said.

“She asked me if I really thought Europe could no longer make children.

“I told her yes it can, and many, because Europe has strong and deep roots,” he said, adding that “in the darkest moments it has always shown itself to have unexpected resources”.

Here's the full article:

Pope Francis: Angela Merkel got angry when I called Europe 'a barren woman'

He's right about Europe's pathetic and irresponsible birthrate.

The West's birthrate in general is pathetic and will doom us all as we are replaced by third-worlders.

Stupid comments from the pope. He's out of his element which will make him irrelevant.
But the sad thing is, he is right on this one. Whites right now would rather have three cars than three children and it is killing us off.

• Banned
He's right about Europe's pathetic and irresponsible birthrate.

The West's birthrate in general is pathetic and will doom us all as we are replaced by third-worlders.

We support Polygamy, this guaranteed to increase birth rates....it's the only thing we agree with Islam about, they have Polygamy which is why there are so many of them, one man can have 15 children with 4 women, we must encourage this practice amongst our own.

• Banned
Stupid comments from the pope. He's out of his element which will make him irrelevant.
But the sad thing is, he is right on this one. Whites right now would rather have three cars than three children and it is killing us off.

So we give them free stuff, each family per child produced, gets encouragement to produce more. Europa is very wealthy, we can afford this for our families.

So, second child = free new car. Third child = half of money free for new house. Fourth child = huge reduction in taxes.

Hungary are doing this now, Prime Minister Viktor Orban launched policy already, to encourage Christian Hungary to produce more children, he's including the half of money for the new house and reduction in taxes.

We can do this across whole Continent.

I've wanted that Papal maggot to die of cancer ever since he defended the Charlie Hebdo massacre. This piece of filth is a traitor with a fetish for washing muslim men's feet! That's what this Francis sewer rat is all about.

[
We support Polygamy, this guaranteed to increase birth rates....it's the only thing we agree with Islam about, they have Polygamy which is why there are so many of them, one man can have 15 children with 4 women, we must encourage this practice amongst our own.
Umm, no.

One Mother-in-law is enough for any man.

Forum List

Back