Grimm weeper, town crier, weeper of the house,cry me a river.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
He cries at the drop of a hat. He cries more than any two year old child. It is not normal for a man to be this emotional and is a sign of instability.
What is Pelosi had cried this much. And he has not even taken office?

unstable
1. insecure, not fixed, precarious, rickety, risky, shaky, tottering, unsettled, unsteady, wobbly
2. capricious, changeable, erratic, fitful, fluctuating, inconsistent, inconstant, irrational, temperamental, unpredictable, unsteady, untrustworthy, vacillating, variable, volatile

Antonyms
2 consistent, constant, level-headed, predictable, rational, reliable, stable, steady, trustworthy

Boehner cries....So what?

Its not like it makes him gay or anything. Real men are willing to show their feminine side

Boehner is just one of those men

Boehner cries....So what?

Its not like it makes him gay or anything. Real men are willing to show their feminine side

Boehner is just one of those men

Real men don't bawl in public.

Real ADULTS dun bawl at the drop of a hat in public. Jebus, WTF is happening? Boehner weeps like a baby, Obama raises his voice, Bidner curses.

I can't stand this trend. I prefer the elected officials we hire on to behave with some DIGNITY.

He cries at the drop of a hat. He cries more than any two year old child. It is not normal for a man to be this emotional and is a sign of instability.
What is Pelosi had cried this much. And he has not even taken office?

unstable
1. insecure, not fixed, precarious, rickety, risky, shaky, tottering, unsettled, unsteady, wobbly
2. capricious, changeable, erratic, fitful, fluctuating, inconsistent, inconstant, irrational, temperamental, unpredictable, unsteady, untrustworthy, vacillating, variable, volatile

Antonyms
2 consistent, constant, level-headed, predictable, rational, reliable, stable, steady, trustworthy

General Ulysses Grant wept like a baby after he saw the casualties of the first day of the Battle of Shiloh. Some remarked that they never saw anyone so "unhinged". But we wasn't crying the next day and went on to win the battle. Then continued on to win the American Civil War.

They should pass out hankies to Congress.

A good actor can cry on demand.

actors aren't real men.

harding2.jpg

Forum List

Back