I have to say I'm on the cops side on this one

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Breitbart.tv Man Shot by Police After Pointing a Water Nozzle

I mean if you are stupid enough to point something that looks like a gun to cops and make clicking noises that sound like a gun what do you expect?

The guy was drunk and doing something extremely stupid.

Proof positive that just because you are walking home drunk, doesn't mean you can't get into trouble.

If the cops have to make absolutely sure every metal looking object pointed at them is a gun, before they can shoot, it's going to get a lot of cops dead.

In a world where common sense ruled, this family would not be able to collect a dime, but in Southern California?????? I'm sure the city will pay them millions.

My first question is what was he doing with a hose nozzle with no hose? Second why did he point it in the officers direction? The police got a 911 report of a man with a gun, they had to treat the suspect as armed.

We need to know the exact sequence of events leading up to the shooting before any judgement can be made. There is no description of the minute leading up to the shots.

My first question is what was he doing with a hose nozzle with no hose? Second why did he point it in the officers direction? The police got a 911 report of a man with a gun, they had to treat the suspect as armed.

We need to know the exact sequence of events leading up to the shooting before any judgement can be made. There is no description of the minute leading up to the shots.

I think it's pretty obvious that the guy was drunk, stupid and playing with a hose nozzle like it was a gun.

I mean if he were smart, he would have put the stupid thing down the minute cops had shown up. But he was drunk and was playing with the thing.

He probably thought it was funny. "Everyone thinks I have a gun, huh huh huh!"

I mean I've seen cases like this on "Cops" and other shows (which is real video). A woman pointing a cell phone at the cops. It was silver and one cop yelled "gun!" And it was only because there was another cop at another angle that saw it was a cell phone and yelled "Cell phone, only a cell phone" that saved her life.

Suicide by cop. It happens all the time.

Are cops supposed to wait until they are shot, to know the perp has a gun?

Forum List

Back