Greta Thurnberg

Modern-day conservatism, especially the Republican Party, functions primarily as a protection racket for the fragile egos of mediocre white men. After witnessing the right-wing reaction to Greta Thunberg, the teenage climate activist from Sweden who spoke at the United Nations this week, there can be no doubt of this.

The 16-year-old's steely-eyed courage has helped inspire kids across the country — and the world

Naturally, of course, right-wingers reacted in the ugliest way possible: By arguing that Thunberg's identity — as a young person, as a person on the autism spectrum and, although they are careful not to say this directly, as a girl — inherently discredits what she has to say. Even though Thunberg is capable of doing things many on the right refuse to do — such as read and understand scientific evidence — the argument is that Thunberg and her fellow youth activists cannot think for themselves.

On Fox News, Michael Knowles of the right-wing outlet Daily Wire, in full grumpy-old-man mode, described Thunberg on Monday as "a mentally ill Swedish child who is being exploited by her parents and by the international left," a statement so ugly that even the network was forced to denounce it.

Remember everyone, Fox knowingly lies to it's viewers.

Blah, blah, blah. The very fact that you claim her as the "face" of your "movement" tells me everything I need to know about you and those like you. I don't watch ANY of the major news outlets 95% of them are owned by the same 6 major Corps.

Do you think she is brilliant or crazy? Certainly no one could accuse her of being insincere or hypocritical. She even refuses to fly because planes burn much fuel

She certainly knows nothing of fluid mechanics ... or meteorology ... does she even go to school? ... as far as I know. she dropped out of high school to sell her body to old men on expensive yachts ... 16-year-old pussy is legal in Sweden ...

Blah, blah, blah. The very fact that you claim her as the "face" of your "movement" tells me everything I need to know about you and those like you. I don't watch ANY of the major news outlets 95% of them are owned by the same 6 major Corps.
I don't watch them either. But when I do I watch ABC and CNN.

What's wrong with her being the face of this movement? Would you rather George Soros?

She is already a millionaire at 20. David Hogg has done even better.

Working for the Great Reset can pay a young person well.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Do you think she is brilliant or crazy? Certainly no one could accuse her of being insincere or hypocritical. She even refuses to fly because planes burn much fuel
7hnpd4.jpg

Ask Greta the following question

How did Co2 melt North American while Freezing Greenland AT THE SAME TIME?

That is the past million years of Earth climate history.

I want to know how a 2-mile-thick sheet of ice covered Chicago when Chicago was more than 600 miles from the north pole?

You are. Otherwise you wouldn't denigrate and belittle her.
She is a threat to your perceived way of existence.
I object to the Left using a child to get up in front of adults to cry about her not having a future.

Of course she has a future. If she really believes that crap being taught to her, that is child abuse.

Hopefully by now, the longer she lives, the notion she has no future is an outright lie.

Then again, maybe she knew it was all a lie all along, in which case they are recruiting children to be pathological liars.

But the Left is known for abusing children by grooming them or aborting them. So it's the same old same old.

I object to the Left using a child to get up in front of adults to cry about her not having a future.

Of course she has a future. If she really believes that crap being taught to her, that is child abuse.

Hopefully by now, the longer she lives, the notion she has no future is an outright lie.

Then again, maybe she knew it was all a lie all along, in which case they are recruiting children to be pathological liars.

But the Left is known for abusing children by grooming them or aborting them. So it's the same old same old.
She is 20 years old. Not a child. And light years ahead in maturity than the adults that are so frightened of her and feel the need to denigrate her because she scares them.
She's making the case for addressing climate change (which is real by the way).

She's a 20 year old environmental activist that is concerned about what her generation will have to bear as a consequence of her forerunners actions..and inactions.

On a funnier note, this young woman scares the living shit out of anyone older than 45, the right wing, climate change deniers, and gets insulted and degraded on social media by people who are both much older than her...and should know better. :)
What a crock of shit. The globalists control near all of our science now. They release and tell us what they want. Global climate change may be happening. However, humans have little effect. Our reduction in conquering the environment does not help.

What a crock of shit. The globalists control near all of our science now. They release and tell us what they want. Global climate change may be happening. However, humans have little effect. Our reduction in conquering the environment does not help.
What makes you think any of that?

If she makes Shell go Green and that costs them money then his gas prices will go up. And his stock might take a hit. Has nothing to do with not believing in global warming.

It also impacts everyone's ability to make a living, and to obtain the goods and services that we need.

Not just for those of us that actually do productive work for a living, but also for worthless parasites such as yourself.

Original source unknown.

One crisp winter morning in Sweden, a cute little girl named Greta woke up to a perfect world, one where there were no petroleum products ruining the earth. She tossed aside her cotton sheet and wool blanket and stepped out onto a dirt floor covered with willow bark that had been pulverized with rocks. “What’s this?” she asked.
>
> “Pulverized willow bark,” replied her fairy godmother.
>
> “What happened to the carpet?” she asked.
>
> “The carpet was nylon, which is made from butadiene and hydrogen cyanide, both made from petroleum,” came the response.
>
> Greta smiled, acknowledging that adjustments are necessary to save the planet, and moved to the sink to brush her teeth where instead of a toothbrush, she found a willow, mangled on one end to expose wood fibre bristles.
> “Your old toothbrush?” noted her godmother, “Also nylon.”
>
> “Where’s the water?” asked Greta.
> “Down the road in the canal,” replied her godmother, ‘Just make sure you avoid water with cholera in it”
> “Why’s there no running water?” Greta asked, becoming a little peevish.
>
> “Well,” said her godmother, who happened to teach engineering at MIT, “Where do we begin?” There followed a long monologue about how sink valves need elastomer seats and how copper pipes contain copper, which has to be mined and how it’s impossible to make all-electric earth-moving equipment with no gear lubrication or tires and how ore has to be smelted to a make metal, and that’s tough to do with only electricity as a source of heat, and even if you use only electricity, the wires need insulation, which is petroleum-based, and though most of Sweden’s energy is produced in an environmentally friendly way because of hydro and nuclear, if you do a mass and energy balance around the whole system, you still need lots of petroleum products like lubricants and nylon and rubber for tires and asphalt for filling potholes and wax and iPhone plastic and elastic to hold your underwear up while operating a copper smelting furnace and . . .
>
> “What’s for breakfast?” interjected Greta, whose head was hurting.
> "Fresh, range-fed chicken eggs,” replied her godmother. “Raw.”
> “How so, raw?” inquired Greta.
>
> “Well, . . .” And once again, Greta was told about the need for petroleum products like transformer oil and scores of petroleum products essential for producing metals for frying pans and in the end was educated about how you can’t have a petroleum-free world and then cook eggs. Unless you rip your front fence up and start a fire and carefully cook your egg in an orange peel like you do in Boy Scouts. Not that you can find oranges in Sweden anymore.
>
> “But I want poached eggs like my Aunt Tilda makes,” lamented Greta.
> “Tilda died this morning,” the godmother explained. “Bacterial pneumonia.”
> “What?!” interjected Greta. “No one dies of bacterial pneumonia! We have penicillin.”
>
> “Not anymore,” explained godmother “The production of penicillin requires chemical extraction using isobutyl acetate, which, if you know your organic chemistry, is petroleum-based. Lots of people are dying, which is problematic because there’s not any easy way of disposing of the bodies since backhoes need hydraulic oil and crematoriums can’t really burn many bodies using as fuel Swedish fences and furniture, which are rapidly disappearing - being used on the black market for roasting eggs and staying warm.”
>
> This represents only a fraction of Greta’s day, a day without microphones to exclaim into and a day without much food, and a day without carbon-fibre boats to sail in, but a day that will save the planet.
>
> Tune in tomorrow when Greta needs a root canal and learns how Novocain is synthesized.

Forum List

Back