Greta the Magical Retard

The reported happened to be disabled but trump used the same gesture at other times when the persons were not disabled

He was mocking the reporter for being stupid

He was mocking the reporter for being a puppet and not having enough self respect to realize that his disability more or less made him look like a total ass wipe carrying the SOROS message in front of a crowd. I don't give a shit about his disability....it doesn't stop him from being a vicious fuck beneath it all....you wanna play in the big leagues? You better be ready to take a hit. I have no sympathy at all for his disability...there's nothing wrong with his mind...IN Greta's case I'm not altogether sure that's true...she seems to be sporting some kind of cognitive disability.

JO

You people would fund an excuse if Trump was accused of child rape.....oh wait.

No we wouldnt

But we would defend trump against liberal fake news

But you did. You voted for Trump knowing he was accused of child rape. It happened at a Epstein party and more than once. She even had a collaborating witness. When you Trumpettes threatened her repeatedly, she dropped her complaint.

See you do protect Trump even against child rape.,

There were no credible accusations of child tape

He attacked a stupid reporter

Is one of the lib exceptions to the rule that the disabled are the equals to everyone else?

If the rest of us can stand being mocked why not ths5 guy too?

You people are sick. You can disagree with a disabled person all you want but to actually mock their disability is sick .
Trump did not mock his disability unless you think the reporter was born stupid
You know I sincerely hope your dumb ass runs into Tim some day!Dumbfuck!
Who is Tim?
truley are slow!
Maybe so

Do you know what the poster was trying to say?

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

I thought her effort was to get people to take mass transit.

But we need to listen to whiny dumbass teens when making economic policy!

View attachment 294979
Greta Thunberg tackled over 'overcrowded' train tweet by Deutsche Bahn

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Another supposed lie that isn't from the brainwashed right-wing idiocy... How is she supposed to know she's going to get a seat later. Another absolutely ridiculous character assassination. Meanwhile you people don't know anything factual about global warming. Your propaganda machine is a disgrace, the worst in our history and the worst in the modern world since the Nazis.
How does she know she has a First Class seat?
Like any of us. With her ticket.
When she tweeted she did not have a seat just the ticket.
The ticket has your seat #.
What’s your next lie to spin for the insufferable twit?

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

View attachment 294979

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Another supposed lie that isn't from the brainwashed right-wing idiocy... How is she supposed to know she's going to get a seat later. Another absolutely ridiculous character assassination. Meanwhile you people don't know anything factual about global warming. Your propaganda machine is a disgrace, the worst in our history and the worst in the modern world since the Nazis.
That was on the second train. As always and I mean always you parrot total bullshit from propaganda scum bags. And only you dupes would give a damn either way.

View attachment 294979

That was on the second train. As always and I mean always you parrot total bullshit from propaganda scum bags. And only you dupes would give a damn either way.
I quote the railroad, you quote the insufferable twit.

You quote propaganda, I quote journalists.

View attachment 294979

Damn, please just leave the kid alone. I don't care for her either, but it's the ADULTS around her that have used her as a political pawn, that I TRULY despise. I actually feel sorry for Greta, and hope she's able to formulate her own thoughts and ideas as she gets older. It doesn't bother me one bit that she was chosen as Time's Person Of The Year, I expected that to happen.

And very few journalists give a damn or care about your ridiculous garbage. Irrelevant stupid and Incredibly Petty the kind of crap you people are obsessed with while missing the forest totally.

Last edited:

View attachment 294979

Damn, please just leave the kid alone. I don't care for her either, but it's the ADULTS around her that have used her as a political pawn, that I TRULY despise. I actually feel sorry for Greta, and hope she's able to formulate her own thoughts and ideas as she gets older. It doesn't bother me one bit that she was chosen as Time's Person Of The Year, I expected that to happen.

She bears some responsibility for her own bad public image....I see a total catastrophe coming there.
Her Mother is a grade 10 beauty aside from being the town pump.... alas Greta is a Mega-Frump.....she's got to be wondering what went wrong. My guess is massive alcohol and drug usage during pregnancy and probably an awful lot of one eyed company too. I smell a time bomb.....I see a kid too scared to live her real life and clinging desperately to a manufactured one. In the mean time how does this world traveling family pay the bills at home? I think everyone knows what's going on.

JO

View attachment 294979

She bears some responsibility for her own bad public image....I see a total catastrophe coming there.
Her Mother is a grade 10 beauty aside from being the town pump.... alas Greta is a Mega-Frump.....she's got to be wondering what went wrong. My guess is massive alcohol and drug usage during pregnancy and probably an awful lot of one eyed company too. I smell a time bomb.....I see a kid too scared to live her real life and clinging desperately to a manufactured one. In the mean time how does this world traveling family pay the bills at home? I think everyone knows what's going on.

JO
Thanks for this info. This explains SOME things about Greta. I still feel sorry for her.

And very few journalists give a damn or care about your ridiculous garbage. Irrelevant stupid and Incredibly Petit the kind of crap you people are obsessed with while missing the forest totally.

Fuck the forest....

It will burn nicely in my wood stove ...

JO

That’s may be the funniest post you’ve ever made.

She lost her wittle kid pass when she started lecturing adults and called for the execution of world leaders.

She lost her wittle kid pass when she started lecturing adults and called for the execution of world leaders.

yes it uncovered the origins of the movement that she pretends to be spearheading when that slipped out. This is not an environmental movement it's actually a social chaos movement designed to Infuse instability into the world's governments.

Jo

She did not call for the execution of anybody you idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot.

She did not call for the execution of anybody you idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot.

Sure she did.....

Whatsamatta all of a sudden we cannot use the same trans-literal rules you guys are using for impeachment?

She said put them up against the wall I know goddamed good and well what she meant even if she didn't know it herself.....she heard that one at an ANTIFA meeting that she attended with her slut mother and her drugged out hippie old man.

JO

Sure she did.....

Whatsamatta all of a sudden we cannot use the same trans-literal rules you guys are using for impeachment?

She said put them up against the wall I know goddamed good and well what she meant even if she didn't know it herself.....she heard that one at an ANTIFA meeting that she attended with her slut mother and her drugged out hippie old man.

JO
Try looking at the policy she wants and not ridiculous character assassination super dupe.

Forum List

Back