Greta the Magical Retard

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

I thought her effort was to get people to take mass transit.

But we need to listen to whiny dumbass teens when making economic policy!

View attachment 294979
Greta Thunberg tackled over 'overcrowded' train tweet by Deutsche Bahn

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Damn, please just leave the kid alone. I don't care for her either, but it's the ADULTS around her that have used her as a political pawn, that I TRULY despise. I actually feel sorry for Greta, and hope she's able to formulate her own thoughts and ideas as she gets older. It doesn't bother me one bit that she was chosen as Time's Person Of The Year, I expected that to happen.

She bears some responsibility for her own bad public image....I see a total catastrophe coming there.
Her Mother is a grade 10 beauty aside from being the town pump.... alas Greta is a Mega-Frump.....she's got to be wondering what went wrong. My guess is massive alcohol and drug usage during pregnancy and probably an awful lot of one eyed company too. I smell a time bomb.....I see a kid too scared to live her real life and clinging desperately to a manufactured one. In the mean time how does this world traveling family pay the bills at home? I think everyone knows what's going on.

JO
Millions of impressionable children are too young to know whats going on

Greta is a very harmful person

The ticket has your seat #.
What’s your next lie to spin for the insufferable twit?
That was on the second train. As always and I mean always you parrot total bullshit from propaganda scum bags. And only you dupes would give a damn either way.
I quote the railroad, you quote the insufferable twit.
You quote propaganda, I quote journalists.
You quote propaganda, I quote journalists.

That’s may be the funniest post you’ve ever made.

She lost her wittle kid pass when she started lecturing adults and called for the execution of world leaders.
She did not call for the execution of anybody you idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot.
All you Leftards should be lined up against the wall.

The insufferable twit whines about a crowded train in Germany. And lies about it.

View attachment 294979

A rail operator casts doubt on the eco-activist's claim, highlighting the service she received at her "seat in first class".

Mean while every one knows her name nut you still flounder in obscurity. Retard!
All true, but he isnt a retard, so he does have that over her. Id say he definitely wins overall.
Strange score board ya got there. Person of the year against an unknown.
Person of the year against an unknown.

What’s the name of the woman who opened an inner city shelter and has given job training to hundreds of thousands of women for no charge?

What’s the name of the business man who hires former inmates to give them a new start on life?

What’s the name of the man who personally funded a new hospital wing for children?

Most famous people are not important, and most important people are not famous.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-14-at-9.10.02-PM.png

View attachment 294979

Mean while every one knows her name nut you still flounder in obscurity. Retard!
All true, but he isnt a retard, so he does have that over her. Id say he definitely wins overall.
Strange score board ya got there. Person of the year against an unknown.
Person of the year against an unknown.

What’s the name of the woman who opened an inner city shelter and has given job training to hundreds of thousands of women for no charge?

What’s the name of the business man who hires former inmates to give them a new start on life?

What’s the name of the man who personally funded a new hospital wing for children?

Most famous people are not important, and most important people are not famous.
You are niether and never will be ANYTHING OTHER THAN A TURD WHO PICKS ON KIDS N OT EVEN PRESNT TO DEFENDE ONES SELF.

Forum List

Back