Would Tessa Majors Survive If The 2-nd Amendment Right Was Not Taken Away From Her??????

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
The 18-year-old Tessa Majors was stabbed to death during an armed robbery in New York City park not far from the prestigious areas of New York's Westside at 5 P.M.

She was attacked by a group of juvenile scums from Harlem, who urgently needed money for drugs. This youth gang terrorized the area for a long time, but the police did not take action.

The allerged killer is (!!!) 13 years old...

There is silence in the city. No protests of the white population as if nothing had happened... The media is bashfully silent about the fact that the criminals and killers are African-Americans...

There were two white girls of the age of Tessa Majors the cafe in front of me.

I asked them:

"When the police shoots an African-American, protests a start . Why don't you demonstrate your protest ???"

They looked away to the side ...

I ask: "Are you afraid?"

The answer was:

"People are busy with their own affairs. And they are afraid. And they are also afraid to do something that puts the" minority "in a state of discomfort"

SO, they can KILL us and we MAY NOT defend ourselves???!

It seems to me America has gone too far in feeling its guilt towards the representatives of this minority. And the minority actively exploits it.

I have a question:,

If the victim was a girl or a guy from the Jewish community, would the reaction have been the SAME???.

There is something "wrong" with América .... The question is WHAT is WRONG?

Our laws? Our moral? ???

Democrats in armored limousines in New York turned ordinary city residents into defenseless sheep, taking away ourconstitutional right to bear arms ...

tdy_sat_park_tessa_191214_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

Tessa Majors killing: 2nd person questioned in fatal stabbing of college student

1%20pominalnaja%20akcija%20svecha%20pamjati.jpg

Forum List

Back