German railway company mocks Thunberg's tweet on 'overcrowded trains'

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
German railway company corrects Thunberg's tweet on 'overcrowded trains'

This is what happens when people listen to the rants of the autistic

Thanks Germany

A German railway company has taken back an apology they made to Greta Thunberg after they realized the climate activist wasn’t schlepping it on the train’s floor but instead was treated “friendly” in first class.

The rail company was responding to an image Thunberg tweeted of herself sitting amid bags and suitcases on the floor of what she called “overcrowded trains through Germany.”

The company, Deutsche Bahn, initially released a statement that said they “continue working hard on getting more trains, connections and seats.”

They also thanked Thunberg for supporting the company’s battle against climate change and pointed out that the train she used had been running 100 percent on eco-friendly electricity.

But upon reflection, Deutsche Bahn said that Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air.

The rail company claimed that the teenager had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and that other members of her team were already sitting in first class from Frankfurt onwards.

Thanks Germany

A German railway company has taken back an apology they made to Greta Thunberg after they realized the climate activist wasn’t schlepping it on the train’s floor but instead was treated “friendly” in first class.

The rail company was responding to an image Thunberg tweeted of herself sitting amid bags and suitcases on the floor of what she called “overcrowded trains through Germany.”

The company, Deutsche Bahn, initially released a statement that said they “continue working hard on getting more trains, connections and seats.”

They also thanked Thunberg for supporting the company’s battle against climate change and pointed out that the train she used had been running 100 percent on eco-friendly electricity.

But upon reflection, Deutsche Bahn said that Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air.

The rail company claimed that the teenager had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and that other members of her team were already sitting in first class from Frankfurt onwards.

100% eco friendly electricity?

WHy don't I believe that

Here's the thing about holding yourself up as a paragon and condemning those who don't accept your opinion ... you've set yourself up to criticism for every choice you make for the rest of your life ... however short that may be.

431px-Joan_of_arc_burning_at_stake.jpg

When you make yourself a target, they will never stop gunning for you.

Somebody is using that girl. She obviously has a publicist too. If she is really serious about her position, let her prove it by stomping into Xi's office and demanding that he stops building coal fired electric generators all around the world.

You virtually feel that there is a train going each minute each direction. They are mostly almost empty in fact. However, at some time each day, they are full.

Here´s a video of Thunberg sitting on the floor in the train:
Tyska tågbråket: Reste Greta Thunberg på golvet eller i första klass? - DN.SE

But it is also correct that she traveled first class. Her train had an issue or something and the passengers had to switch to two other trains. But later, she was offered a first class seat and got the best care DB has to offer.
Thunberg wonders why her journey attracts more attention than the climate conference which she said failed.

Thanks Germany

No, Deutsche Bahn didn't take back the apology. And no, Deutsche Bahn didn't claim that "Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air." Deutsche Bahn just created a PR desaster for themselves interpreting "overcrowded" as criticism (when it was meant as a good sign for climate friendly behavior), went into full sulking mode, and whined about Greta not mentioning she didn't spend the entire time traveling through Germany sitting on the floor.

But you are just a demented pinhead, hooked on Faux garbage, while being eaten by inexplicably irate resentments, and learning nothing whatsoever, ever. Say, you dimwit, when did you last wander off the Faux plantation? Don't answer that, we all know you'll never get off your fat arse and wean yourself off the imbecility you gobble up day after day after day.

"Overcrowded" ?
Wait, what ?
How can it be OVERcrowded, when libs like her are supposed to be huge supporters of mass transit ?

No, Deutsche Bahn didn't take back the apology. And no, Deutsche Bahn didn't claim that "Thunberg’s “overcrowded” claims were just hot air." Deutsche Bahn just created a PR desaster for themselves interpreting "overcrowded" as criticism (when it was meant as a good sign for climate friendly behavior), went into full sulking mode, and whined about Greta not mentioning she didn't spend the entire time traveling through Germany sitting on the floor.
Deutsche Bahn corrected the misleading impression little St. Greta tried to slip past everoyne. No "whining" at all. Just stating the facts.
Funny it slipped her mind to mention she and her handlers traveled first class. It's hard being the front for a politicized dishonest faux science campaign. Let's just say she misspoke.

I wonder why anyone listens to that brat. She's a brat.
Ask Trump.....

LMAO I doubt Trump has time for a twit like her. He probably gets a laugh out of her CC bullshit. I know I do.
We literally have 39,938 posts on this message board about her because of Trump "having the time" to attack her on Twitter....

Attack her?? More like making fun of a foolish twit.

I wonder why anyone listens to that brat. She's a brat.
Ask Trump.....

LMAO I doubt Trump has time for a twit like her. He probably gets a laugh out of her CC bullshit. I know I do.
We literally have 39,938 posts on this message board about her because of Trump "having the time" to attack her on Twitter....

Attack her?? More like making fun of a foolish twit.
Remember when I said she was 16...so if she is doing anything foolish, its understandable for a 16 yr old...

What is a 70 plus year old man's excuse for being foolish??

Will you defend him like this when he is no longer the one in power??

Or will you distance yourself like republicans do with most of their former presidential nominees?

I'd defend anyone who knows what a spoiled brat looks and sounds like. And that's just what she is. A sixteen year old spoiled brat.

If you want to give credence to the shit she spews then feel free. I'll just laugh at your stupid ass.

I'd defend anyone who knows what a spoiled brat looks and sounds like. And that's just what she is. A sixteen year old spoiled brat.

If you want to give credence to the shit she spews then feel free. I'll just laugh at your stupid ass.
So you are basically saying you are defending a 70 something year old man against a 16 yr old girl??

Adorable......

So you are basically saying you are defending a 70 something year old man against a 16 yr old girl??

Adorable......

Nope. I'd defend anyone who makes fun of a 16 year old spoiled brat with delusions of grandeur.

Why anyone pays attention to the bull shit she spews is beyond me. I just laugh at her stupid ass.

Oh and its adorable.

Adorable......

Nope. I'm defending a man who makes fun of a 16 year old spoiled brat with delusions of grandeur.

Why anyone pays attention to what she says is beyond me.

Oh and its adorable.
The guy you are defending from that mean ole 16 yr old little girl...he pays attention to what she says...

Maybe instead of defending everything he does, take his dic out your throat and ask him

Forum List

Back