How Emmanuel Macron's parents discovered their 16 year old son was dating his 40 yr old teacher

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
How Emmanuel Macron's parents discovered their 16-year-old son was dating his 40-year-old teacher
A new biography of French President Emmanuel Macron has revealed his parents shock when they discovered their 16-year-old son was having an affair with his married teacher.

Most people know he's married to someone decades older than he is but hey raping sixteen year olds , seducing them whatever the leftist morons of society want to call it to make it sound better and acceptable always works because they tell themselves it's all good.

• Banned
I want to know

why France elected him as President

my GOD

NO MORE GLOBALISM

NO MORE NEW WORLD ORDER

He was their WHITE OBAMA, they saw stars when they put him in, he fed them bs just like these asses here who saw stars with Obama they saw stars with Clinton and wanted her in just because the dumb bitch was a " woman" and that's it.

Kind of like Obama our morons voted him in " Just because he was black" . never mind what the bastard knew or not.

• Banned
I want to know

my GOD

NO MORE GLOBALISM

NO MORE NEW WORLD ORDER

I like your new avatar , cute.

why ...thank you girl! :biggrin:

that's me at the Marina here!
Hope I’m wrong but it appears you’re a ragbagger?

What the hell is that a " ragbagger" lol
In the boating world there are two types of owners. You either have a powerboat or a sailboat, which happen to be two worlds far far distant apart in the human endeavor to slice one’s way through the water.

Enlightened boatowners own powerboats and liberals own sailboats. Powerboat owners have a deep level of disdain for sailboat owners, and vice versa.

Sailboat owners refer to the enlightened as Stinkpotters because our exhaust pollutes the air and water, endangering every species of fish that exist, also emit noise pollution, and yada, yada, yada...

The enlightened powerboat owners refer to sailboat owners as Ragbaggers (sails are stored in bags), the scourages of the seas that move at a snail’s pace when there’s enough wind and garner the protection of the right-of-way over powerboats under navigational rules when in close waters, a much needed status as few sailors know how to actually sail a boat.

So, the attractive lady brought on my comment because she appeared to be lounging on the stern of a sailboat.

How Emmanuel Macron's parents discovered their 16-year-old son was dating his 40-year-old teacher
A new biography of French President Emmanuel Macron has revealed his parents shock when they discovered their 16-year-old son was having an affair with his married teacher.

Most people know he's married to someone decades older than he is but hey raping sixteen year olds , seducing them whatever the leftist morons of society want to call it to make it sound better and acceptable always works because they tell themselves it's all good.
Same age difference between Trump and his current whore

I want to know

my GOD

NO MORE GLOBALISM

NO MORE NEW WORLD ORDER

I like your new avatar , cute.

why ...thank you girl! :biggrin:

that's me at the Marina here!
Hope I’m wrong but it appears you’re a ragbagger?

What the hell is that a " ragbagger" lol
In the boating world there are two types of owners. You either have a powerboat or a sailboat, which happen to be two worlds far far distant apart in the human endeavor to slice one’s way through the water.

Enlightened boatowners own powerboats and liberals own sailboats. Powerboat owners have a deep level of disdain for sailboat owners, and vice versa.

Sailboat owners refer to the enlightened as Stinkpotters because our exhaust pollutes the air and water, endangering every species of fish that exist, also emit noise pollution, and yada, yada, yada...

The enlightened powerboat owners refer to sailboat owners as Ragbaggers (sails are stored in bags), the scourages of the seas that move at a snail’s pace when there’s enough wind and garner the protection of the right-of-way over powerboats under navigational rules when in close waters, a much needed status as few sailors know how to actually sail a boat.

So, the attractive lady brought on my comment because she appeared to be lounging on the stern of a sailboat.

Now that was to dam cute . Thank you.

She does look cute in that photo. I'm not gay either lmfao.

Lucky kid

blastoff said:
In the boating world there are two types of owners. You either have a powerboat or a sailboat
I Had A Sail Boat
Not A Lib Either
Fished Off It Too

Some Power Boaters Are Obnoxious
Because They Spent $$$ For Impressive Prestige ??
But That's Just A Few

Most Everyone On The Water Are Cordial
Out With Their Families
And We All Got Along Just Fine

And A Set Of Sails
Doesn't Cost 2x As Much As The Boat

Last edited:

Forum List

Back