Greetings

Children children!!!! Please! Calm down!

Ok that's it. Nap time. Get your blankies, your milk and graham crackers and go lay down until you can learn to behave!

I've read the USMB rules and guidelines and typing in bold is NOT against the rules Ravi. If it were against the rules then why would USMB make it available to make bold letters and color texts? Besides, I noticed people posting in bold letters all over this board. It's only your opinion that typing in bold letters makes people look angry but your opinion is not going to dictate how I choose to post.
You seem angry!
You seem controlling! You used an exclamation mark? Are you angry?
You ARE a net vet and forum hard. This site needs more of that.
Fury
Sounds like you're making a pass at him.
This board NEEDS STRONG posters. And they NEED them of every political stripe.

Ironic coming from the OP of the "menstruation" thread.

PS you misspelled stupid.

"This board NEEDS STRONG posters"

Children children!!!! Please! Calm down!

Ok that's it. Nap time. Get your blankies, your milk and graham crackers and go lay down until you can learn to behave!
Hey now! Don't you want to know what "forum hard" really means? :lmao:

Welcome! Typing in bold is against the rules. It also makes you look angry.

I've read the USMB rules and guidelines and typing in bold is NOT against the rules Ravi. If it were against the rules then why would USMB make it available to make bold letters and color texts? Besides, I noticed people posting in bold letters all over this board. It's only your opinion that typing in bold letters makes people look angry but your opinion is not going to dictate how I choose to post.
ANGRY!

(hello)

You seem angry!
Fury

I myself LIKED that thread. It's up to 600 likes on Facebook which means USMB has had 600 lurkers in the past 24 hours. AND they were MAINLY Conservatives. LMAO!

Well....way to go with the first day of school for ya, OP.
Welcome to the playground.

ANGRY!

(hello)
NOT ANGRY!

(Goodbye)

Fury

I myself LIKED that thread. It's up to 600 likes on Facebook which means USMB has had 600 lurkers in the past 24 hours. AND they were MAINLY Conservatives. LMAO!

This is USMB, not Facebook.

ANGRY!

(hello)
NOT ANGRY!

(Goodbye)
Leaving so soon?

Fury

:rofl:

And they are threads, not blogs!!!

ANGRY!

(hello)
NOT ANGRY!

(Goodbye)
Leaving so soon?

With just three words, Gracie can slice em and dice em!

Well....way to go with the first day of school for ya, OP.
Welcome to the playground.

:lol:

I am thinking now may be a good time to introduce the OP to the FZ..... I think he may be spending some time down there...

Please do scream for me again. I like that.
I'm all screamed out. I hope you recorded the last one. :lol:

Yes, I did. Here's your serenade:

Refrain:

"Jetzt ist sommer, egal ob man schwitzt oder friert:
Sommer ist was in Deinem Kopf passiert, es ist
Sommer! Ich habe das klar gemacht -
Sommer ist wenn man trotzdem lacht!"

"Now it's summer, regardless whether you sweat or freeze,
Summer is what's going on inside your head, it's
Summer! I made it clear -
Summer is when, in spite (of it all) you laugh!"

:D

Yepp, Germans can rock, too!!!

:rofl:

And they are threads, not blogs!!!
A "thread" is what happens AFTER a blog or OP is written. The "thread" is the comments that FOLLOW an OP or blog. Now blogs and forums ARE different BUT the idea of what is a thread remains UNCHANGED.

ANGRY!

(hello)
NOT ANGRY!

(Goodbye)
Just joking. You´d know, however, that writing in bold is largely seen as speaking loud and angry in the internet.

Um. No. A thread is a new topic, in the midst of many other threads in any given forum. A blog is an open journal with or without commentary by those passing by IF the blog owner allows commentary at all, and has complete control over that blog. A thread is under the control of the message board it is on. Some message boards do have blogs, yes. This one does not. Therefore...no blogging.

A "thread" is what happens AFTER a blog or OP is written. The "thread" is the comments that FOLLOW an OP or blog. Now blogs and forums ARE different BUT the idea of what is a thread remains UNCHANGED.

Well, let's get some advice about that, shall we, dorkedfuzziness...

Hey, cereal_killer - is the OP to a thread (aka, the first posting), a "BLOG" or part of a "THREAD"?

Inquiring minds wants to know.

Cuz I don't see the word "blog" anywhere in the USMB rooolz.

:D

Forum List

Back