Greetings

I am looking forward to sharing my views and to debating with others on a variety of topics. I am an iconoclastic Libertarian Constitutionalist who is going to challenge a lot of peoples beliefs I'm sure.
WELCOME! There is NO rule about typing in BOLD. We NEED more Libertarians here.
Again WELCOME!

Welcome! Typing in bold is against the rules. It also makes you look angry.

I've read the USMB rules and guidelines and typing in bold is NOT against the rules Ravi. If it were against the rules then why would USMB make it available to make bold letters and color texts? Besides, I noticed people posting in bold letters all over this board. It's only your opinion that typing in bold letters makes people look angry but your opinion is not going to dictate how I choose to post.

I've read the USMB rules and guidelines and typing in bold is NOT against the rules Ravi. If it were against the rules then why would USMB make it available to make bold letters and color texts? Besides, I noticed people posting in bold letters all over this board. It's only your opinion that typing in bold letters makes people look angry but your opinion is not going to dictate how I choose to post.

You are correct: typing in bold is not forbidden, but in internet-speak, it is taken to mean that you are screaming.

However, I would encourage you to not type in bold and in red, because that color is reserved for the mods when they are posting as mods.

I am looking forward to sharing my views and to debating with others on a variety of topics. I am an iconoclastic Libertarian Constitutionalist who is going to challenge a lot of peoples beliefs I'm sure.
WELCOME! There is NO rule about typing in BOLD. We NEED more Libertarians here.
Again WELCOME!
Thank you for the welcome DarkFury and I knew it wasn't against the rules. Ravi is either confused or a prankster and I'm leaning towards the latter.

Bring it on, we love good conversation and friendly debate. We welcome new blood, different views and opinions, and value stimulating conversation. Please feel free to jump and speak your mind. Never hesitate to say it like it is, and express yourself at every opportunity. There are almost 7 billion people on this Earth, and at least that many different views and opinions on any given topic or subject.

WARNING: We have some very immature and uncivil members. They are childish, engage in name calling and personal attacks. Please look over them and mainly ignore them, if you wish. I hope you are not one that engages in such, and that you can be adult and civil in debates and conversations. Although the site admin encourages and condones such behavior ( childish and uncivil ), it doesn't make for pleasant and friendly discussions.

Again, welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, and contribute at anytime. I hope you have fun and make friends.

Welcome-Bulletin-Board.jpg
:lol:

TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED YELLING TOO BUT PERSONALLY SPEAKING, I LIKE IT CUZ IT MAKES IT EASIER TO READ.

THERE. ALL CAPS AND BOLD AND DIFFERENT COLOR TO BOOT!

You are correct: typing in bold is not forbidden, but in internet-speak, it is taken to mean that you are screaming.

However, I would encourage you to not type in bold and in red, because that color is reserved for the mods when they are posting as mods.

I can already tell you have control issues and Hillary needs two planes for her luggage as far as I'm concerned. She has a lot of luggage going all the way back to her Rose law firm-Whitewater-Mena Arkansas days. Then there's Benghazi and her private email account while she was Sec. of State and her harddrive on her personal server has been conveniently wiped. Yep.... she's as pure as the driven white wash she is.

I can already tell you have control issues and Hillary needs two planes for her luggage as far as I'm concerned. She has a lot of luggage going all the way back to her Rose law firm-Whitewater-Mena Arkansas days. Then there's Benghazi and her private email account while she was Sec. of State and her harddrive on her personal server has been conveniently wiped. Yep.... she's as pure as the driven white wash she is.

Wait a minute, wait a minute.

I gave you a helpful suggestion and was polite, too, nothing more. If you don't take the suggestion and a mod ends up pouncing on you, then I not a fuck give.

Furthermore, intro threads are not supposed to be overtly political. If you feel like going all ballistic over Hillary because of my sigfile, well, have at it, but it says alot about you, since you don't even know me yet.

So, you can either think about the suggestion - or you can be a dick.

Your call.

So you are versed in the Clinton/ Mena drug cartel? I found that a very interesting study.

I gave you a helpful suggestion and was polite, too, nothing more. If you don't take the suggestion and a mod ends up pouncing on you, then I not a fuck give.

Furthermore, intro threads are not supposed to be overtly political. If you feel like going all ballistic over Hillary because of my sigfile, well, have at it, but it says alot about you, since you don't even know me yet.

Your call.
BOLD type is NOT against the rules. If SO quote it now. This NEW member has the RIGHT to EXPECT other members to tell the truth about USMB.

Your call.

You definitely have control issues and I didn't ask for your advice Statistikhengst. I've read the rules and guidelines already. A simple greeting would have sufficed. Just because I'm new here doesn't mean I'm clueless.

Forum List

Back