Greetings

OGIS

Rookie
Apr 24, 2015
Brand new here. Just discovered this forum due to some... person... posting hysterical rants against another person on the comments to a cbslocal news article on some transgender kid.

This "LGS" poster had some very nasty, violent and hysterical things to say about "leftist scum moderators on USMB." Not knowing what the hell she was talking about, I Googled it and eventually arrived here. I sampled some of the forum topics here, and it seems pretty balanced, so i think I'll stick around at least for a while.

I'm 65, retired, married, have one cat, and live in the armpit of Orange County, Stanton. My politics are essentially "realist libertarian" and my primary concerns are that all the jobs are going bye-bye and no one in charge is planning for it. I'm an ex-accountant, minor Excel guru, and my wife and I are writing what I hope will be the next "Discworld"-like science fiction platform.

Welcome! Just hope you have a thick skin. Haha! Really, the family around here can be passionate in love and war. But when it matters, can wrangle a group hug every now and then. Don't take anyone too seriously, and you'll have fun.

Welcome.......don't pay attention to what anyone else says regarding this Board......find out for yourself. You'll find out they are usually just sour grapes. This is a good place, enjoy yourself.

Brand new here. Just discovered this forum due to some... person... posting hysterical rants against another person on the comments to a cbslocal news article on some transgender kid.

This "LGS" poster had some very nasty, violent and hysterical things to say about "leftist scum moderators on USMB." Not knowing what the hell she was talking about, I Googled it and eventually arrived here. I sampled some of the forum topics here, and it seems pretty balanced, so i think I'll stick around at least for a while.

I'm 65, retired, married, have one cat, and live in the armpit of Orange County, Stanton. My politics are essentially "realist libertarian" and my primary concerns are that all the jobs are going bye-bye and no one in charge is planning for it. I'm an ex-accountant, minor Excel guru, and my wife and I are writing what I hope will be the next "Discworld"-like science fiction platform.

Forum List

Back