Greetings. In search of intelligent life.

knifesedge

Rookie
Mar 11, 2020
I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.
This place is a bunch of racists, Trump sycophants, and a few intelligent liberals. If that’s what you’re looking for you found it.

Two blocks down, turn right.

If you make it back this way, take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines

:welcome:

Just how sharp are you?

Whelp --- nothing he posts can be pointless now.

Welcome, intrepid traveler. Bring large hip boots and prepare to abandon hope.

And don't let me catch you messing with the spoons. They're all mine. :deal:

I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.

I stack up.

What are we stackin?

I'm Deann. Board troll extraordinaire.

I stack up.

What are we stackin?

Pleased to meet you dean, never really seen you around before....

This place is a bunch of racists, Trump sycophants, and a few intelligent liberals. If that’s what you’re looking for you found it.

City Gator is one of our talented writers of fiction.

We are all proud of him and the silly stories he puts together for us.

I stack up.

What are we stackin?

Pleased to meet you dean, never really seen you around before....

I flit about alot... spreading cheer and astounding pure statements of fact for all to enjoy.

Kind of.

Oh... I'm a Deann, which is like De Ann. Not Dean which is a fearsome lefty around here somewhere.

Well, hello.

You likely won't be here long.

I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.
Too bad the board is 70+% tRumplings. Otherwise you might have a point.

I stack up.

What are we stackin?

She's ^^ a pistol.

Too bad the board is 70+% tRumplings. Otherwise you might have a point.

I was thinking about goofy names to use on you jokers like you do us. Like Bidenboogers. Sandersillyasses. Joeblowers. Sandersuckers.

Then I realized I'd be wasting time cuz Trump will win and I'll have many more lib videos losing their minds to enjoy forever and ever.

Bless your hearts.

Forum List

Back