Greetings. In search of intelligent life.

I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.
Too bad the board is 70+% tRumplings. Otherwise you might have a point.
I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.

No future for you in the polling biz.. It's a lot more balanced than that.. And we have quite a FEW folks active that really aren't in love with EITHER flailing, inept, and useless party....

Hey -- why don't you go take the members on-line list and TRY to categorize them all as Dems or Repubs?? Wouldn't make sense if there wasn't about 40% "mostly not either party" like the REST of America.

Actually the post said "tRumplings", it said nothing about any "parties". Apples and kumquats.

That's because the member who wrote that is suffering from "the disease"... HE INCLUDED all Republicans by proxy -- because of his TDS issues -- he just cant get beyond Trump... :113:
Nope. You included all republicans. I said no such thing.

Hey man I know... Can you believe it? Even 9 would be far too many... Point is -- it's NOT 70%...

No future for you in the polling biz.. It's a lot more balanced than that.. And we have quite a FEW folks active that really aren't in love with EITHER flailing, inept, and useless party....

Hey -- why don't you go take the members on-line list and TRY to categorize them all as Dems or Repubs?? Wouldn't make sense if there wasn't about 40% "mostly not either party" like the REST of America.

Actually the post said "tRumplings", it said nothing about any "parties". Apples and kumquats.

That's because the member who wrote that is suffering from "the disease"... HE INCLUDED all Republicans by proxy -- because of his TDS issues -- he just cant get beyond Trump... :113:
Nope. You included all republicans. I said no such thing.

Hey man I know... Can you believe it? Even 9 would be far too many... Point is -- it's NOT 70%...
I agree. It's MAYBE 60-40% in favor of Republicans/Conservatives. Which is a fine thing, indeed.

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.
Best backhanded intro ever!

BTW, there's only one real Progressive poster here and on any day she run as many as 30 to 40 separate sock accounts. That seems impressive until Mal says, "Here, hold my beer"

There's a lot of partisanship around here, sometimes bordering on the extreme. A few too many trolls, ideologues, asshats, and idiots. Over time you can figure out who is who, personally I put most of 'em on Ignore cuz I don't need the aggravation of reading BS nonsense. Your call though, welcome and maybe we'll talk down the road. The CDZ is a great place, but I find that if you start a thread or make a post elsewhere that isn't insulting to anyone you can usually get some decent responses. A lot of people will not talk shit unless you start it, so .... don't start it.

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.
Welcome, knifesedge. I'd put a dollar on you being a typical violent leaning right winger who thinks "intelligent" means kissing Trump's ass and/or planning an AR attack on the federal government.
I hope I'm wrong but--as all the posters here can attest to--I seldom am.

Have a donut anyway and make yourself at home. I'll be seeing you in the funny papers.
Swedish-Doughnuts_exps8329_BB2406671B06_30_5b_RMS-1-696x696.jpg

Weeeeeeeeee're waiting

I'm Deann. Board troll extraordinaire.
lol...You spelled "bored" wrong

That's OK, she spelled "trollop" wrong too. :scared1:

View attachment 311908

Nah, that's the Dyslexics.

Which reminds me of the Dyslexic who was doing some carpentry. While driving a nail he suddenly hit his thumb with the hammer. "AH THIS!", he yelled.
Now that's funny

You came to the wrong place to find anything intelligent here. Believe me, Pogo ' s already tried.

You came to the wrong place to find anything intelligent here. Believe me, Pogo ' s already tried.

I actually run a lab here with the goal of creating that virus. We haven't had much success overall. I did change somebody's mind a week ago though. :)

If you enjoy conversing with special needs once in awhile, stringing beads and saliva drooling out the sides of their mouths, please join us in the bottom 3 boards here..............Welcome.

We need special education aides in there to help btw.

This place is a bunch of racists, Trump sycophants, and a few intelligent liberals. If that’s what you’re looking for you found it.
72256.jpg

Such a pretty face. ^^^^ Such a vacuous mind.​

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB, knifesedge. Hope you enjoy the boards.

This place is a bunch of racists, Trump sycophants, and a few intelligent liberals. If that’s what you’re looking for you found it.

Labels are meaningless.

"V GER"?

In a way.

Two blocks down, turn right.

If you make it back this way, take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines

Rules are for un-intelligent life. Nobody can tell me how to think. As you noticed from my thread, I seek intelligent life.

Forum List

Back