Greenland Melting Even Faster Than Feared

Ice water contains minimum about of salts and minerals. There is no point in deslization. The infrastructure needed to move desalized water and thhe energy consumed in its productition is something that Puerto Rican dingbat from NYC wouldn't even have come up with. The guy's an idiot.
:aug08_031:

Are you a flat earther ?
Because this conversation with you is giving me that level
of headache already. Whatever meds you're on, I think it's time
for some stronger shit
.:badgrin:

There is no ice water off Africa, the ME, or the US SW you moron.
You really are this stupid aren't you?
Read my OP and it says nothing about desalination of ice or ice water.
Good lord. You are clueless. Why would you desalinize ice water?!

There is no ice water off Africa, the ME, or the US SW you moron. :rolleyes:
Read my OP.
You and meathead aren't too bright are you ?
Here's an idea I had. Build several large desalination plants along each coastline and run water pipelines inland to drought-stricken areas like in Africa, the Middle East, Australia and the US southwest. This way we can regulate the sea level rise and solve some of our water shortage problems at the same time.

While climate scientists have repeatedly raised alarm about the how human-caused global warming is driving "off the charts" ice loss in Greenland that will contribute to devastating sea level rise, a new analysis of a less studied region has ramped up those concerns, revealing that Greenland's ice sheet is melting even faster than previously thought.

"We are watching the ice sheet hit a tipping point," warned lead author Michael Bevis, a geodynamics professor at Ohio State University. "We're going to see faster and faster sea level rise for the foreseeable future."

'We Are Watching the Ice Sheet Hit a Tipping Point': Greenland Melting Even Faster Than Feared
Genious! But let me as you something. Why would you desalinize ice water? You're a Democrat, right?
He never said anything about desalinizing ice water.
Ice water contains minimum about of salts and minerals. There is no point in deslization. The infrastructure needed to move desalized water and thhe energy consumed in its productition is something that Puerto Rican dingbat from NYC wouldn't even have come up with. The guy's an idiot.
Hey stupid. No one is talking about desalinizing ice water except you. :rolleyes:

Read my OP.
Here's an idea I had. Build several large desalination plants along each coastline and run water pipelines inland to drought-stricken areas like in Africa, the Middle East, Australia and the US southwest. This way we can regulate the sea level rise and solve some of our water shortage problems at the same time.

While climate scientists have repeatedly raised alarm about the how human-caused global warming is driving "off the charts" ice loss in Greenland that will contribute to devastating sea level rise, a new analysis of a less studied region has ramped up those concerns, revealing that Greenland's ice sheet is melting even faster than previously thought.

"We are watching the ice sheet hit a tipping point," warned lead author Michael Bevis, a geodynamics professor at Ohio State University. "We're going to see faster and faster sea level rise for the foreseeable future."

'We Are Watching the Ice Sheet Hit a Tipping Point': Greenland Melting Even Faster Than Feared
Genious! But let me as you something. Why would you desalinize ice water? You're a Democrat, right?
Hey stupid. No one is talking about desalinizing ice water except you. :rolleyes:
Tell us how Africans taught the white man to desalinize water. Go!

Read my OP.

Tell us why you thought anyone was talking about desalinizing ice water. Go!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Where the hell is all this polar air coming from if everything is melting? Lefties never have a nice day even on a nice day.

They want for you to give them your money. You know, to fix global warming and free heath care and everything.

Where the hell is all this polar air coming from if everything is melting? Lefties never have a nice day even on a nice day.

They want for you to give them your money. You know, to fix global warming and free heath care and everything.
If you lived in an area such as California where water was scarce, and you had to use desalinized water to drink, would you buy it? If you said yes, who's the one wanting to give them your money?

If you lived in an area such as California where water was scarce, and you had to use desalinized water to drink, would you buy it? If you said yes, who's the one wanting to give them your money?

I wouldn't live in California because of the queers, Illegals and Libtards so the question is moot.

Read my OP.

How is that relevant?

I wouldn't live in California because of the queers, Illegals and Libtards so the question is moot.
Oh, okay! You probably live in the deep south like I do where you find racists, homophobes, xenophobe's, illegal enablers, and a collection of ignoramuses like this;

How is that relevant?
I believe meathead thinks that when ice melts in Greenland, that it only affects the coast of Greenland. Which still doesn't explain his original statement about my OP, but I'll just take it with a grain of salt.
At this point, that's all you can do. Ignorance is not just bad for him, it can become deadly for all of us with these attitudes.

Oh, okay! You probably live in the deep south like I do

Where chicks know how to cook, change tires, carry guns and run heavy equipment.
695.jpg

826.jpg

Read my OP.
How is that relevant?
It isnt. When meathead gets embarrassed he starts deflecting. Its his tell.

Read my OP.
How is that relevant?
You haven't been around long. Ask Asslips.

Oh, okay! You probably live in the deep south like I do where you find racists, homophobes, xenophobe's, illegal enablers, and a collection of ignoramuses like this;

I just played this video for my other half the other day.

I think all of the deniers here should watch the movie, "Chasing Ice" and see how fast the ice shelves are actually melting.

It isnt. When meathead gets embarrassed he starts deflecting. Its his tell.
If someone is honest they shouldn't be embarrassed to admit they're wrong. We're Americans. We're used to being wrong so much it's become the norm.
When youre wrong as much as he is then it starts to erode his confidence. His name is "meathead" for a reason.

Read my OP.
How is that relevant?
You haven't been around long. Ask Asslips.
Why would he ask me when you were the one that deflected? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back