Has anyone noticed black lives matter have

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Pretty well disappeared and gone underground or inactive for the most part after obama left office .
And antifa and others have got bigger and more active .

What a fucking hoax Black Lives Matter was. My guess is the internet vids showing typical Black behavior (violent, never telling the truth, etc) especially in the context of law enforcement such as Live PD made them too embarrassed to claim cops harass them.

Pretty well disappeared and gone underground or inactive for the most part after obama left office .
And antifa and others have got bigger and more active .
The dems have squeezed all the juice from that rind. It’s in the compost now.

They’re currently juicing apples in “Native Lives Matter”.

It’s a challenge to keep a Black Lives Matter movement relevant when it’s so obvious black lives don’t mean a damn to other blacks out on the shooting gallery streets of their hoods.

It’s a challenge to keep a Black Lives Matter movement relevant when it’s so obvious black lives don’t mean a damn to other blacks out on the shooting gallery streets of their hoods.
BLM was just the flavor of the day for the LGBT cult to ride on the coattails of sympathy. Like I said, they squeezed the juice all out of that rind & they’re off to the apple press now, squeezing Native-looking folk in their new coattail-quest.

Ive been saying this for awhile now. With Obama gone, they arent wrapped up with spreading their hateful message anymore.

I've noticed that since Obamaggot was flushed down history's toilet, the black community is now doing far economically better! It has its LOWEST unemployment rate in history and the HIGHEST rate of black-owned small businesses under Trump. Quite impressive 2 year economic reversal for blacks under a president that liberalfilth squeal is "WAAAAAYCIST!!!! WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!" (Even though liberalfilth haven't given any evidence of Pres. Trump causing 50 million deaths.)

I've noticed that since Obamaggot was flushed down history's toilet, the black community is now doing far economically better! It has its LOWEST unemployment rate in history and the HIGHEST rate of black-owned small businesses under Trump. Quite impressive 2 year economic reversal for blacks under a president that liberalfilth squeal is "WAAAAAYCIST!!!! WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!" (Even though liberalfilth haven't given any evidence of Pres. Trump causing 50 million deaths.)
When there was slavery the employment rate for blacks was 100%

We're not back in the days of slavery, idiot. We are here in 2019 in which blacks have every legal right under the law that everyone else has. If blacks have it so bad in America, fool, name me ONE black-majority nation on earth in which black people have a better a life than they do in the USA.

I'm rather happy your signature has Bart Simpsons mooning because it shows your smarmy contempt for everything and everyone. Even if you didn't intend it that way, that's the way it turned out.

We're not back in the days of slavery, idiot. We are here in 2019 in which blacks have every legal right under the law that everyone else has. If blacks have it so bad in America, fool, name me ONE black-majority nation on earth in which black people have a better a life than they do in the USA.

I'm rather happy your signature has Bart Simpsons mooning because it shows your smarmy contempt for everything and everyone. Even if you didn't intend it that way, that's the way it turned out.
So you want to see how long black people live on the planet, try surfing the web..But black employment was higher during WWII when they had all dim terlits to clean..

It was never about Black Lives in the first place. It was about hating white people. Pretty sure going ballistic over smirking white boys and calling for violence agains them is where their focus is at today.

They just couldn't get around All Lives Matter....their "special" was not all that special

Maybe you folks and the media aren't looking to link everything they do to the current president anymore, so you think they went away...

But they are still around and still active in pressuring officials when questionable police shootings occur -- or did you folks forget what happened just a few months ago in Dallas?

No contact from Trump tells Botham Jean’s family some people ’don’t care about lives’

You know what I never hear you trump lovers ask? What happened to the Tea Party? Seems like once the black guy left office, you don't hear them whining about "taking our country back" anymore

New Topics

Forum List

Back