GREEN POLICE! This is Insane.........

Gatekeeper

Nov 11, 2009
New Jersey
Beware the green police. They don't carry guns and there's no police academy to train them, but if you don't recycle your trash properly, they can walk up your driveway and give you a $100 ticket

FOXNews.com - Cities Increasingly Turn to 'Trash Police' to Enforce Recycling Laws

WTF? Their out of control folks, and coming to a driveway near YOU.:clap2: And we are letting it happen. Any means to steal our money, what's left anyway.

What is the exact issue that you have with the enforcement of laws?

Beware the green police. They don't carry guns and there's no police academy to train them, but if you don't recycle your trash properly, they can walk up your driveway and give you a $100 ticket

FOXNews.com - Cities Increasingly Turn to 'Trash Police' to Enforce Recycling Laws

WTF? Their out of control folks, and coming to a driveway near YOU.:clap2: And we are letting it happen. Any means to steal our money, what's left anyway.

What is the exact issue that you have with the enforcement of laws?

Don't want some 'deputy-dog telling me I have a bottle on my lawn specially if someone else threw it there the night before and fining me $100. F' them and their busy body laws.:tongue:

dude I hear you...the green police live in my head....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiVscqYrtfM]YouTube - Dream police[/ame]

oh wait...

in all seriousness if they have money to hire Green Police, they need to give it back and can these yahoos....this isn't the time to blow up public sector unions ( which I am sure these guys are in)...we can do this crap when the economy turns.

Forum List

Back