Green New Deal: Fossil Fuel Civilization Will Collapse by 2028 &the Bold Economic Plan to save earth

Hace dos años, el huracán María tocó tierra en Puerto Rico, devastando la isla y robando la vida de miles. En ese momento en que nuestros compatriotas necesitaron más ayuda, el presidente Trump les falló. mi amigos

hurricanes that affect minorities like Hurricane Maria are happening more often because of climate change...Trump must act, my friends!

For liberals who want to punish the productive (because they won’t try to be) the end of the world is always just around the corner.

Catch my name
97% of the planet is open space
Oceans, mountain ranges, plains. Ice caps, tundra, deserts, forests, badlands......
Now the 3% that is populated if it’s anthrax then that’s a problem but We Don’t Know. Might just be sand and that is what is still under study. The fact that the planet is warming (like it has for eons) and man is here does not equal that man is causing it; fallacy in logic thus political in nature.

"Thank you to everyone around the world who is striking right now for this planet, for everyone and everything on it, for everyone and everything that will succeed us on this planet long after we are gone. In Denver, we met so many people who took time out of their lives—out of school, out of work, out of their other obligations—to be here for one another, for this planet, and for the future. We have our work cut out for us. The storms, the floods, the fires, the droughts, the disasters we've seen—including yet another 500-year flood in recent years in the region surrounding Houston—all of it will pale in comparison to what we will face going forward. We cannot wait to act. We cannot meet this challenge with half-measures, half-steps, or half the country. It's so encouraging to see folks from all walks of life—Democrats, Republicans, folks who could care less about politics—who are out here because they care about one another. That's the kind of action, mobilization, and organizing it's going to take to make sure we do everything we can while we still can. This is the moment that will define us beyond any other in our history to stand up and be counted. So grateful to everyone who's doing just that, right now, at this moment and at every moment going forward." - President Beto

On Climate, Sanders and Warren Must Go Nuclear

my friends, by the time today's toddlers become adults, half of the world's species will be extinct if we dont do something!
Idiots...

D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

the ice is melting and i'm dying.

LET ME BREAAAAAAATHE! I CANT BREAT

we have enough wind to power 17 million american homes, my friends!

that should be part of our energy mix!

"Thank you to everyone around the world who is striking right now for this planet, for everyone and everything on it, for everyone and everything that will succeed us on this planet long after we are gone. In Denver, we met so many people who took time out of their lives—out of school, out of work, out of their other obligations—to be here for one another, for this planet, and for the future. We have our work cut out for us. The storms, the floods, the fires, the droughts, the disasters we've seen—including yet another 500-year flood in recent years in the region surrounding Houston—all of it will pale in comparison to what we will face going forward. We cannot wait to act. We cannot meet this challenge with half-measures, half-steps, or half the country. It's so encouraging to see folks from all walks of life—Democrats, Republicans, folks who could care less about politics—who are out here because they care about one another. That's the kind of action, mobilization, and organizing it's going to take to make sure we do everything we can while we still can. This is the moment that will define us beyond any other in our history to stand up and be counted. So grateful to everyone who's doing just that, right now, at this moment and at every moment going forward." - President Beto

Stop using all oil products immediately. That'll leave more for the rest of us and lower our costs. Beto will go first, by forever refusing to utilize any methods of transportation not powered by humans on pedals and only using a paper megaphone to amplify his voice.

The first moment he steps into a car or onto a plane or allows his voice to be captured by an electronic device, he will expose himself as a massive hypocrite who must be publicly shamed.

brothers and sisters: we can either cause the 6th mass extinction in the history of the world, or we can create a prosperous world 100 percent free of pollution!

YOUR CHOICE, MY FRIENDS!

Forum List

Back