Green New Deal: Fossil Fuel Civilization Will Collapse by 2028 &the Bold Economic Plan to save earth

make no mistake my friends: the shift to electric cars will rock the global economy like nothing has done so before! bring it, bitch!

THE SUN AND WIND ARE FREEEEEE!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

We are angry and motivated, and unwilling to listen to folks who say we cant do this and we cant do that!

What's stopping anyone from installing a windmill and solar panels at their home now? If you're that angry and motivated, by all means go for it.

if 20 percent of wind is harbored, it would give us 7 times the energy we currently have in the world.

solar is similar!

from Bloomberg:

"Natural gas-fired power plants, which have crushed the economics of coal, are on the path to being undercut themselves by renewable power and big batteries, a study found.
By 2035, it will be more expensive to run 90% of gas plants being proposed in the U.S. than it will be to build new wind and solar farms equipped with storage systems, according to the report from the Rocky Mountain Institute."

If it's that attractive, the market will adopt it, no problem.

THE SUN AND WIND ARE FREEEEEE!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

We are angry and motivated, and unwilling to listen to folks who say we cant do this and we cant do that!

What's stopping anyone from installing a windmill and solar panels at their home now? If you're that angry and motivated, by all means go for it.
i already have!

The United States is already turning away climate refugees who are attempting to enter the country under longstanding international agreements

boy do we need a new president or what?

On Climate, Sanders and Warren Must Go Nuclear

my friends, by the time today's toddlers become adults, half of the world's species will be extinct if we dont do something!

One idiot European suggested cannibalism ....to save the earth

"Today we're all Long pork now"
Some french guy who loved HOJO burgers

if we eat gays we'll all probably get the aids .... you can get it from toilet seats to

Let's all follow AOC!!!

Said no-one with an IQ higher than that of a turnip.....

my friends, by the time today's toddlers become adults, half of the world's species will be extinct if we dont do something!
Oh STFU, first of all, we can’t even get a handle on
the biggest problem we’re facing...PLASTIC

People don’t care about recycling
and what is gathered for recycling
only a spittle is actually recycled

As far as species goes, we have destroyed ecosystems
What toll does that have on climate change?

Activists have tried to prevent what we’re dealing with now
But, no one cared or wanted to listen
Now, all of a sudden, people want to be pro active

The government can’t even manage the basics
and you think they can manage what can’t be fixed
What even makes you think our ‘weather’ is broken?

brothers and sisters: we need to get rid of all the cows!

let me explain, my friends: when cows fart, they emit methane gas, which is 30 times more dangerous to the climate than carbon. also, they emit nitrous oxide.

we need to change our hearts so we can change our minds so we can change our disastrous climate policies

national security is more about climate security than military threats. just ask Mad Dog Mattis!

solar and wind accounted for 6 percent of the world's energy in 2018.

my friends, they wont know what hit them by the time the GREEN REVOLUTION rolls around!

No one here is your friend. Everyone hates you communist fascist son of a bitches except for your buddy to the left and right of you in the circle jerk circle looking lovingly in your eyes.

Half the world's species will be extinct because of The New Green Scam. That is what needs to be stopped!

That and one half the world's humans will be cannibalizing The Other Half of The World because of The NEW GREEN FAMINE DIET.

If you believe this shit, then get the fuck off of your carbon based PC, and quit using The Internet, or any modern technology at all.

Go build a mud hut, shit and piss in a hole and walk 5 miles for maybe drinkable water. After you die of Malaria, or Tony The Tiger eats YOU FOR BREAKFAST then come back here as a ghost and haunt us with stories of your failed attempts at "Living Green"

Forum List

Back