"We Lost the "Ground Truths of 9/11"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Recently I managed to get a book with the title "The Ground Truth". The Untold Story of America Under Attack on 9/11' " by John Farmer, Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission which confirmed my doubts about the SINCERITY OF THE GOVERNMENT towards the American people when it presented its version of what had happened. I will present a few excerpts from the book and submit them to the Forum participants...

"The release of the investigative reports by the Inspector General of the Departments of Defense and Transportation; which, I shall argue, IGNORE CRITICAL EVIDENCE in concluding that government officials DID NOT KNOWINGLY MISLEAD THE PUBLIC ABOUT THE EVENTS OF 9/11..."

“At some level of the government, at some point in time… …, there was a decision NOT TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED”

“The release of both reports (THE Department of Transportation and Department of Defense – A.F.) WERE TIMED, in short, TO ATTRACT AS LITTLE NOTICE AS POSSIBLE…”

“Unless we CHANGE GOVERNMENT, WE WILL FAIL TO PROTECT OURSELVES, with horrifying consequences, as was made painfully clear in 2005, during Hurricane Katrina”…

911.8.jpg

Interesting to note that Bill Clinton's former ass't A.G. Jamie Gorelick (independently?) issued an order which effectively prevented the CIA from sharing information with the FBI and vice versa. Apparently there were FBI agents who ware aware that the 9-11 terrorists were learning how to fly (don't bother about landing) a 747 in a school in Fla. but had no venue to share such suspicions with the CIA. The kicker is that Gorelick was appointed to the 9-11 investigation board instead of being called as a witness and nobody ever asked her what the hell she was doing.

I read the "9/11 Commission Report". It was bad enough.
View attachment 278704

I attended "Ground Zero" site a couple of days ago... Terrible feelings...Оnce again experienced the feeling of the enormity of what these unfortunate people were doomed to because of the slowness of the American bureaucratic machine ...
Well, the lie of politicians is a traditional method of concealing the truth.And not only in America...
sub-buzz-30103-1536676444-13.jpg

Interesting to note that Bill Clinton's former ass't A.G. Jamie Gorelick (independently?) issued an order which effectively prevented the CIA from sharing information with the FBI and vice versa. Apparently there were FBI agents who ware aware that the 9-11 terrorists were learning how to fly (don't bother about landing) a 747 in a school in Fla. but had no venue to share such suspicions with the CIA. The kicker is that Gorelick was appointed to the 9-11 investigation board instead of being called as a witness and nobody ever asked her what the hell she was doing.

I closely explored the Pearl Harbor tragedy, including "
At dawn we slept : the untold story of Pearl Harbor" investigation.

The SAME PATTERN: info with the exact timeline of the Japanese attack WAS BLOCKED and did not reach commanders in charge…

As for these scumbags (who attacked the towers), they were under the vigilant control of Israeli intelligence 24/7 ...

You need "to dig" deeper. Only those who "dig up" something, as a rule, die in car accidents ... Or die suddenly without a good medical reason ...
pearl-harbor-smoke.jpg

Recently I managed to get a book with the title "The Ground Truth". The Untold Story of America Under Attack on 9/11' " by John Farmer, Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission which confirmed my doubts about the SINCERITY OF THE GOVERNMENT towards the American people when it presented its version of what had happened. I will present a few excerpts from the book and submit them to the Forum participants...

"The release of the investigative reports by the Inspector General of the Departments of Defense and Transportation; which, I shall argue, IGNORE CRITICAL EVIDENCE in concluding that government officials DID NOT KNOWINGLY MISLEAD THE PUBLIC ABOUT THE EVENTS OF 9/11..."

“At some level of the government, at some point in time… …, there was a decision NOT TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED”

“The release of both reports (THE Department of Transportation and Department of Defense – A.F.) WERE TIMED, in short, TO ATTRACT AS LITTLE NOTICE AS POSSIBLE…”

“Unless we CHANGE GOVERNMENT, WE WILL FAIL TO PROTECT OURSELVES, with horrifying consequences, as was made painfully clear in 2005, during Hurricane Katrina”…

911.8.jpg
What is the Ground Truth?

I’d love to hear

Exactly! You do know that Jamie Gorelick was on the 9/11 Commission? Imagine what she had them delete?! They also wouldn't allow the FBI to open and search Moussoui's laptop!! Political correctness enabled 9/11.

The SAME PATTERN: info with the exact timeline of the Japanese attack WAS BLOCKED and did not reach commanders in charge…

As for these scumbags (who attacked the towers), they were under the vigilant control of Israeli intelligence 24/7 ...

You need "to dig" deeper. Only those who "dig up" something, as a rule, die in car accidents ... Or die suddenly without a good medical reason ...
pearl-harbor-smoke.jpg

Oh.....I get it

The JEWS did it

911.8.jpg

I’d love to hear

pearl-harbor-smoke.jpg

Oh.....I get it

The JEWS did it

JEWS are different. Cryptoneozionists - yes

911.8.jpg

I’d love to hear

Go to the library and order the book. "The Ground Truth" by John Farmer

911.8.jpg

I’d love to hear

I don’t accept reading assignments

If you have a point to make......make it

911.8.jpg

I’d love to hear

I'm not a baby-siter. IF you are REALLY interested,
NOBODY from the government bureaucracy wanted to take responsibility and give the order to take down planes converted into guided missiles. The price of criminal
inaction is more than three thousand dead ...

Well, inaction at the state crime level in Pearl Hackbor is a SEPARATE story. But the Pentagon’s bureaucratic behavior pattern is SAME.

My personal opinion? It seems that, as in the case of 9/11, SOMETHING SOMEWHERE was interested in precisely such scenarios ...

I guess I MADE my point: the government LIES to its people. The government FAILED to prevent the attacks and guard its citizens.

NOBODY from the government bureaucracy wanted to take responsibility and give the order to take down planes converted into guided missiles. The price of inaction is more than three thousand dead ...

Well, inaction at the state crime level in Pearl Harbor is a SEPARATE story. But the Pentagon’s bureaucratic behavior pattern is SAME.
My personal opinion? It seems that, as in the case of 9/11 as well as in Pearl Harbor, SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE was interested in precisely such scenarios ...

" The number of American casualties far surpassed the damage felt by the Japanese. As the smoke started to clear, the death toll continued to climb. Relief efforts discovered that the sunken battleships were graves for hundreds of men.

In total, 2,403 Americans were killed during the attack. Of that figure, 2,008 of them were enlisted with the Navy, 218 were members of the US Army, 109 were Marines, and 68 were civilians."

911.8.jpg

I’d love to hear

NOBODY from the government bureaucracy wanted to take responsibility and give the order to take down planes converted into guided missiles. The price of criminal

Well, inaction at the state crime level in Pearl Hackbor is a SEPARATE story. But the Pentagon’s bureaucratic behavior pattern is SAME.

My personal opinion? It seems that, as in the case of 9/11, SOMETHING SOMEWHERE was interested in precisely such scenarios ...

I guess I MADE my point: the government LIES to its people. The government FAILED to prevent the attacks and guard its citizens.

NOBODY from the government bureaucracy wanted to take responsibility and give the order to take down planes converted into guided missiles. The price of inaction is more than three thousand dead ...

Well, inaction at the state crime level in Pearl Harbor is a SEPARATE story. But the Pentagon’s bureaucratic behavior pattern is SAME.
My personal opinion? It seems that, as in the case of 9/11 as well as in Pearl Harbor, SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE was interested in precisely such scenarios ...

" The number of American casualties far surpassed the damage felt by the Japanese. As the smoke started to clear, the death toll continued to climb. Relief efforts discovered that the sunken battleships were graves for hundreds of men.

In total, 2,403 Americans were killed during the attack. Of that figure, 2,008 of them were enlisted with the Navy, 218 were members of the US Army, 109 were Marines, and 68 were civilians."
Nobody had time to take down the first three planes

The one that crashed in Shanksville would have been taken down if it didn’t crash

911.8.jpg

I’d love to hear

Nobody had time to take down the first three planes

The one that crashed in Shanksville would have been taken down if it didn’t crash

"... because the government's version of what occured on 9/11 OVERSTATED THE EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF OUR NATIONAL DEFENCE RESPONCE, it obscured that day's essential reality, and its causes: a REDICAL DISCONNECT between those who were in charge of conducting our nation's defence ("reborn" Bush the Alcoholic - A.F.) and those,who were on the ground, making operational decisions" John Farmer. The Ground Truth. p.17)

"The representation that the Langley fighters were scrambled to meet the threat posed by American 77 PUZZLED COMMISSIONERS ... WHO ASKED if IT WERE THE CASE, why THE RADAR RECONSTRUCTION OFFERED BY THE MILITARY SHOWED ... THE LANGLEY FIGHTERS HEADING EAST, away FROM wASHINGTON AND THEN TOWARD BALTIMORE, NOT WASHINGTON ( John Farmer. The Ground Truth. p.275)

"The order was NEVER PASSED to the pilots, because by the time it was received, NEADS WAS AWARE that United 93 had already crached..."( John Farmer. The Ground Truth. p.274)

Last edited:

pearl-harbor-smoke.jpg

could not have said it better myself.
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back