Green Day chosen as most dangerous band to listen to while driving!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i just saw it on the show "Good Day LA". listening to fast music in the car is dangerous, according to this study

i just saw it on the show "Good Day LA". listening to fast music in the car is dangerous, according to this study

If you think Green Day is "fast music," you've never heard fast music.
i've heard almost every song ever recorded. i listen to music all day every day. try and keep up!

You obviously haven't heard shit. What do you listen to music on? Your Sony Walkman? Show me a "fast" Green Day song!

• Banned

i've heard almost every song ever recorded. i listen to music all day every day. try and keep up!

You obviously haven't heard shit. What do you listen to music on? Your Sony Walkman? Show me a "fast" Green Day song!

That's "fast music?" :laughing0301: My dog plays faster and better on his dog dish.

That's "fast music?" :laughing0301: My dog plays faster and better on his dog dish.

what about...THIS!

what about...THIS!

Seriously? You listen to that CRAP? Fast? Sounds more like a bunch of monkeys just banging garbage can lids together. Not only aren't they even remotely fast, they haven't a whit of talent. I'll use it to drive termites out of my home.

what about...THIS!

Seriously? You listen to that CRAP? Fast? Sounds more like a bunch of monkeys just banging garbage can lids together. Not only aren't they even remotely fast, they haven't a whit of talent. I'll use it to drive termites out of my home.

what about...THIS!

Now you're just wasting my time. I thought you heard everything? There is music so much faster than any of that crap that I'd have to back up to listen to it. Any of these musicians of yours would break an arm if they ever tried to play as fast as some people have played.

what about...THIS!

Now you're just wasting my time. I thought you heard everything? There is music so much faster than any of that crap that I'd have to back up to listen to it. Any of these musicians of yours would break an arm if they ever tried to play as fast as some people have played.

produce the evidence!

What is green day

Sure am glad I missed them totally

what about...THIS!

produce the evidence!

Produce what? I'm not the one who claimed Green Day was "fast" music or the most dangerous band to listen to, you did! I'm not the one who said that you've heard almost every song ever recorded. Listen to music all day every day, try and keep up, you did! And you still haven't proven that. Now you're admitting you haven't even heard fast music? You need to learn there is a big difference between noise and raucous, and true musical virtuosity. What do you hear your music on, your car radio?

what about...THIS!

produce the evidence!

Produce what? I'm not the one who claimed Green Day was "fast" music or the most dangerous band to listen to, you did! I'm not the one who said that you've heard almost every song ever recorded. Listen to music all day every day, try and keep up, you did! And you still haven't proven that. Now you're admitting you haven't even heard fast music? You need to learn there is a big difference between noise and raucous, and true musical virtuosity. What do you hear your music on, your car radio?

are you expecting me to post motorhead or cannibal corpse videos on here? the lyrics are too violent for grandpas like you!

produce the evidence!

are you expecting me to post motorhead or cannibal corpse videos on here? the lyrics are too violent for grandpas like you!

I don't expect you to post anything. I'm just waiting for you to show me something I can listen to that approaches some of the fastest, most complex and technical playing I heard 45 years ago to support your claim that you've heard most everything! Obvious you haven't because so far, you haven't even come close. Obviously, the people on 'Good Day LA' are idiots.

Forum List

Back