Will the 80 songs that Led Zeppelin recorded in 2008 ever be released?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Will the 80 songs that Led Zeppelin recorded with either Myles Kennedy, Steven Tyler, or Chris Cornell on lead vocals in instead of Robert Plant in 2008 ever be released? I think that they should without doubt. Do not believe the lies in the press about how that was not Led Zeppelin and how they did not intend for it to be as such. Otherwise media would not have gone to ask Robert Plant what he thought about them carrying on without him and him going as so far as saying it was fine that they were doing so.

By the way...Jason Bonham is doing a GREAT job as a new Led Zeppelin on his own with Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Evening. They need to release a live l.p. and then re-record songs on their own...before they start doing new ones as well.

On a side note Jason needs to lose a shit load of weight NOW as he is profoundly massively over weight. I am scared to death about him passing far too soon.

Will the 80 songs that Led Zeppelin recorded with either Myles Kennedy, Steven Tyler, or Chris Cornell on lead vocals in instead of Robert Plant in 2008 ever be released? I think that they should without doubt. Do not believe the lies in the press about how that was not Led Zeppelin and how they did not intend for it to be as such. Otherwise media would not have gone to ask Robert Plant what he thought about them carrying on without him and him going as so far as saying it was fine that they were doing so.

By the way...Jason Bonham is doing a GREAT job as a new Led Zeppelin on his own with Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Evening. They need to release a live l.p. and then re-record songs on their own...before they start doing new ones as well.

On a side note Jason needs to lose a shit load of weight NOW as he is profoundly massively over weight. I am scared to death about him passing far too soon.
Black Dog was their only good song. The rest...3rd rate.

• Banned
Someone disagrees with you since they are the second best selling recording group on Earth. NEXT!

Forum List

Back