*Greatest Trump Ever*

Sorry bout that,

1. Whats needed, is SNAKE OIL, there is nothing like SNAKE OIL to defend yourself in the pit of SNAKES, which is,.... Washington DC.
2. Unless you have that, oil, to defend off the, SNAKES, your, ate up by the SNAKES, Trump knows that, thats why we support him as he is slogging through, the snake pit, on our behalf.
3. He doesn't need to do it, but he does it anyway, what courage, what stamina in his efforts, a, Good Christian Solider.
4. What Trump is doing hasn't been done before, and only one man can do it, or is willing to do it, Trump is a,.... Great Trump!!!!
5. Likely the, Greatest Trump Ever!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

His niece says when he does his hands out gesture he's lying. He does it a lot. Last time he did it was when he left the courthouse mad.

1698603981861.png

Sorry bout that,

1. I see a huge amount of Libtards, posting how they disagree.
2. All kinds of Trumped up lies about our dear leader.
3. Trump is doing Great, as far as I can see, keep up the good work, Mr. President, we need you!!!!
4. Now you were saying libtards???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Whats needed, is SNAKE OIL, there is nothing like SNAKE OIL to defend yourself in the pit of SNAKES, which is,.... Washington DC.
2. Unless you have that, oil, to defend off the, SNAKES, your, ate up by the SNAKES, Trump knows that, thats why we support him as he is slogging through, the snake pit, on our behalf.
3. He doesn't need to do it, but he does it anyway, what courage, what stamina in his efforts, a, Good Christian Solider.
4. What Trump is doing hasn't been done before, and only one man can do it, or is willing to do it, Trump is a,.... Great Trump!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

200 (1).gif

Sorry bout that,

1. I see a huge amount of Libtards, posting how the disagree.
2. All kinds of Trumped up lies about our dear leader.
3. Trump is doing Great, as far as I can see, keep up the good work, Mr. President, we need you!!!!
4. Now you were saying libtards???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Haha, you called Trump your “dear leader”.
Good stuff!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Other people have been tried on fraud charges.

Forum List

Back