4. Sylvester Stallone
th

5. Jean Claude Van Damme
th

6. Harrison Ford
th

7. Sean Connery
View attachment 223390

None of those. Good, perhaps, but not great.

All the people you listed barely qualify as actors because they play the same character in every one of their movies. ... :cool:

And as actors they're mostly hacks anyway.

I'm not much for movies but to me a good actor is somebody who can become their part so well that I get through the whole movie without recognizing them. Only two actors have ever done that for me -- one was Dustin Hoffman and the other was Marisa Tomei.

All the people you listed barely qualify as actors because they play the same character in every one of their movies. ... :cool:

No kidding...

Great actors were the types of Marlon Brando, James Dean, Humphrey Bogart

And as actors they're mostly hacks anyway.

I'm not much for movies but to me a good actor is somebody who can become their part so well that I get through the whole movie without recognizing them. Only two actors have ever done that for me -- one was Dustin Hoffman and the other was Marisa Tomei.

God she was good in my cousin Vinny

The Duke pretty much played the Duke in every movie. I recall he played a Norwegian merchant seaman with an accent in a WW2 vintage movie "the long voyage home" and the role was laughable. I think John Wayne's best vintage roles were Sgt. Stryker in the "Sands of Iwo Jima" and "Hondo" in Hondo. His last movie wasn't bad playing an old gunfighter with cancer when he was suffering from cancer.

The Duke pretty much played the Duke in every movie. I recall he played a Norwegian merchant seaman with an accent in a WW2 vintage movie "the long voyage home" and the role was laughable. I think John Wayne's best vintage roles were Sgt. Stryker in the "Sands of Iwo Jima" and "Hondo" in Hondo. His last movie wasn't bad playing an old gunfighter with cancer when he was suffering from cancer.

John Wayne was the most versatile actor ever. He played a cowboy, a soldier, a detective, an oil man, a safari hunter, a retied boxer, and many other types of character.

John Wayne was the most versatile actor ever. He played a cowboy, a soldier, a detective, an oil man, a safari hunter, a retied boxer, and many other types of character.

You actually think this shit is funny?

Fire your writers.

Forum List

Back