Great Speech By Joe Biden In Ohio

Biden is like watching a living cartoon. That Ohio speech of his was a riot, gawd he is such a derp.

This was one of the most ridiculous red faced rants that I have ever heard. The truth is Biden made absolutely no sense.

that speech by a moron...was red meat for morons like you. :cuckoo:

"Yeah, rich people don't understand us, they don't understand being hungry, feeling pain, getting sick, feeling depressed, having dreams, blah, blah, blah."

The next time that dumbfuck stands in front of a $40,000 plate dinner....someone should play this speech behind him.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone who thinks Glenn Beck has exposed the left wing.

You're like the dumbasses protesting outside WLS in Chicago last week claiming they were protesting outside Rush's studio.

Biden knows you're a dumbfuck, even dumber than him. He knew you would believe his speech. :eusa_whistle:

Just wait until the Romney and the rich "eat black babies" speech coming to a theater near you.

"Yeah, rich people don't understand us, they don't understand being hungry, feeling pain, getting sick, feeling depressed, having dreams, blah, blah, blah."

The next time that dumbfuck stands in front of a $40,000 plate dinner....someone should play this speech behind him.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone who thinks Glenn Beck has exposed the left wing.

You're like the dumbasses protesting outside WLS in Chicago last week claiming they were protesting outside Rush's studio.

Biden knows you're a dumbfuck, even dumber than him. He knew you would believe his speech. :eusa_whistle:

Just wait until the Romney and the rich "eat black babies" speech coming to a theater near you.

:lol: thanks that was hilarious.

If a Republican made that dumbass speech, first he would be ridiculed by the right-wing and then the media would then ask him about attending all those $40,000 plate dinners.....

If a Republican made that dumbass speech, first he would be ridiculed by the right-wing and then the media would then ask him about attending all those $40,000 plate dinners.....

Republicans couldn't make a great speech like that because no one would believe they care about working people.

Working people? at a $40K/plate dinner?

These "working people" you claim to love picked up after Biden and his Fat Cat friends

Yeah, Republicans don't like poor people, working people, black people, asian people, hispanic people, gay people, aliens, fish, trees, water, air, etc. You got us.:cuckoo:

Like I said Mr Hairplugs likes $40,000 plate dinners.

Republicans couldn't make a great speech like that because no one would believe they care about working people.

We just don't get Joe...

joe-biden-house.jpg

Zillow.com, a reliable real estate web site, estimates the worth of Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, home (pictured above) to be a cool $2,856,950. (This does not appear to include the cottage on the Biden estate, which the vice president rents out to the Secret Service for more than $12,000 per year.)

"The vice president and his wife, Jill Biden, reported assets of between $239,000 and $866,000," according to Bloomberg.

"I said it yesterday, and I’ll say it more calmly today. I don’t think these guys understand us," Biden also told the Ohio audience.

Biden added: "What do they think we think? What do they think we think in our houses? We’re like the rich guys — we have dreams, we have aspirations." Indeed

Joe Biden came from a working family
Now he just uses them.

Yeah, Republicans don't like poor people, working people, black people, asian people, hispanic people, gay people, aliens, fish, trees, water, air, etc. You got us.:cuckoo:

Like I said Mr Hairplugs likes $40,000 plate dinners.

Republicans love aliens.....from outer space,it seems only trailer park republicans get abducted by little green men.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back