Great news! We're thinking of releasing the blind sheik!

I do remember that his lawyer went to prison for passing messages to terrorists.

Yes, she did, but I seem to remember something about the Omar Abdel Rahman, and Ramsi Yousef being transported to another prison or something

It's possible, I don't remember. It was 11 years ago.

I remember the "Blind Sheik" stuff from 1995 because it happened right around the corner from my grandparent's house. The entire area was swarming with cops and FBI Suburbans with completely tinted windows.

Why would you want to do that?

That would be the $1 million dollar question. Is anyone going to actually ask the administration? I mean other than Glenn Beck? Cause we all know how often Obama responds to Glenn.

Naw, the msm is too busy lamenting the offensiveness of free speech and (actually related) pissing and moaning that Romney dared to open his mouth.

They're searching for a way to arrest him, next. Bet they wouldn't release him anytime soon, either.

Yet more evidence that this admin and their puppet press put politics before national security. Like we needed more.

I would watch out about putting too much faith into unnamed sources.

There have been a lot of rumors going around in the last few days, a lot of which have been confirmed false.

You actually think being wrong on this would make them second guess their behavior?

Of course not... they'll just have a personal "who cares" pep talk with themselves and do it again.

I don't know if this is true or not BUT.. if it happens, Obama won't see a second term. I can't imagine any American thinking this is the right thing to do.

I don't know if this is true or not BUT.. if it happens, Obama won't see a second term. I can't imagine any American thinking this is the right thing to do.

He wont do it until after the election. Regardless who wins, the plan has always been to release him between the election and innaguration. He will be complete unaccountable then.

Another article on it from National Review Online
Releasing the Blind Sheikh? - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online

An excerpt:

March 1, 2012 4:00 A.M.

Releasing the Blind Sheikh?
It is too early to tell, but not too early to be very worried.
By Andrew C. McCarthy

Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman

Andrew C. McCarthy

The Arabic-language newspaper al-Arabiya reported on Tuesday that the Obama administration has offered to release Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman to Egypt. Abdel Rahman is the infamous “Blind Sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 for masterminding a terrorist war against the United States that included the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a plot to bomb New York City landmarks. According to the late Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda’s founder, Abdel Rahman is also responsible for the fatwa — the necessary Islamic edict — that green-lighted the 9/11 attacks

Why would you want to do that?

That would be the $1 million dollar question. Is anyone going to actually ask the administration? I mean other than Glenn Beck? Cause we all know how often Obama responds to Glenn.

Because we know Glenn has never been right about anything ( ARAB SPRING ANYONE) . Greece and most of the EURO stuff he predicted 2 years before anything happened.. I hope that when he predicted that ISLAM will start a caliphate will not come true but look what is going on RIGHT Now. If you think this is about a movie , you are pretty naive.. :eusa_whistle:

This just in! Obama murders puppies behind the White House and puts em on the grill slathered with barBQ sauce! It TRUE! Glenn Beck just told me..I got the transmission through my teeth fillings!

Romney has about died of hoof in mouth disease in this election cycle. Desperate measures to get any kind of lie out there to stop the GOP bleeding in this campaign. Any lie, no matter how tranparent.

Forum List

Back