Great Moments in Presidential UN Speeches!

I laughed too. But the rest of it he was right on. He did get all that going . He got rid of NAFTA and started on other promises he made. They used a catch phrase ''promises made promises kept'' and he did that.

I laughed too. But the rest of it he was right on. He did get all that going . He got rid of NAFTA and started on other promises he made. They used a catch phrase ''promises made promises kept'' and he did that.
Donald promised to fuck up the planet, piss off our allies, and almost kill our Democratic Republic - And boy did he ever succeed! ;)

Donald promised to fuck up the planet, piss off our allies, and almost kill our Democratic Republic - And boy did he ever succeed! ;)
He did not succeed, he was stopped after one term, because Americans were sick of his shit, at least the majority of us were.

Does the clip contain his references to "Rocket Man"? What a national disgrace he was/is.

And Joe Biden is doing what? I did not agree with Trump on some issues but got things done. I am a registered Democrat but I voted for Trump on trade and China policy. He knew how to deal with China and other dictators. I pray Biden and congress can get the country on the right course but I am not all that confident.

Did you happen to catch your stuttering shit clown cough and stammer through that teleprompter shit show today?

It called the United Nations the United States.....lol

If this thread is designed to mitigate Plugs shitting the bed in front of the entire planet again, it's an epic fail.

Forum List

Back