GREAT! Jobless Claims Hit 44-Year Low...

Yes, but how much money is treasury taking in? Have you checked-)
They took in a ton this year under the old tax plan. Not enough to offset the massive debt Trump added though. Next year’s take should be near disastrous.

Oh, you really mean RECORD numbers, and by far! Ummmmmmmmm, how did they do that if the economy is not expanding much faster than it was? I mean, what do you think--------> a bunch of far Leftists that live in mommy and daddys basement refused their income tax return, lololol!
I’m glad your so happy about the old tax plan that you stood fully behind gutting and destroying it. Holy crap :rolleyes:

Wait, we have to see how much the NEW tax plan brings in-) Must compare-) With the employment numbers, I think you are going to be kicked again, and rather easily!
Don’t hold your breath :itsok:

Voodoo economics never works

That is funny, Reagans treasury grew like crazy. Let me tell ya, the spending side is going to get hit!

Now, listen to this---------->

How old are you? (you don't have to answer) Did you know that S.S. is under 2034? BY LAW, not by MY law, by our GOVERNMENTS LAW, when the IOU's run out, they are REQUIRED to cut benefits by 21%! Their smokescreen? IT IS THE LAW!

So you better start thinking about how much you like dog food; or how much people you might know like dog food. And that is not even including MEDICARE, which Obama helped towards ruin, by purloining it to the tune of 700 billion for Obysmalcare. And know what? It goes broke BEFORE S.S.

So before you start creating NEW entitlements because you people are so damn smart, maybe you should try and find a way to pay for the ones your previous far Leftist homey's created! They were GOOD ideas, but just as everything else the government gets involved in, they are SCREWING US, and no politician including OBAMA and TRUMP, are willing, or were willing, to touch it with a telephone pole.

They took in a ton this year under the old tax plan. Not enough to offset the massive debt Trump added though. Next year’s take should be near disastrous.

Oh, you really mean RECORD numbers, and by far! Ummmmmmmmm, how did they do that if the economy is not expanding much faster than it was? I mean, what do you think--------> a bunch of far Leftists that live in mommy and daddys basement refused their income tax return, lololol!
I’m glad your so happy about the old tax plan that you stood fully behind gutting and destroying it. Holy crap :rolleyes:

Wait, we have to see how much the NEW tax plan brings in-) Must compare-) With the employment numbers, I think you are going to be kicked again, and rather easily!

That is funny, Reagans treasury grew like crazy. Let me tell ya, the spending side is going to get hit!

How old are you? (you don't have to answer) Did you know that S.S. is under 2034? BY LAW, not by MY law, by our GOVERNMENTS LAW, when the IOU's run out, they are REQUIRED to cut benefits by 21%! Their smokescreen? IT IS THE LAW!

So you better start thinking about how much you like dog food; or how much people you might know like dog food. And that is not even including MEDICARE, which Obama helped towards ruin, by purloining it to the tune of 700 billion for Obysmalcare. And know what? It goes broke BEFORE S.S.

So before you start creating NEW entitlements because you people are so damn smart, maybe you should try and find a way to pay for the ones your previous far Leftist homey's created! They were GOOD ideas, but just as everything else the government gets involved in, they are SCREWING US, and no politician including OBAMA and TRUMP, are willing, or were willing, to touch it with a telephone pole.
Reagan’s treasury grew because his tax cuts were offset by many tax raises during his Presidency. Despite that, the debt tripled and the wage gap began. Not smart to bring up Reagan when defending voodoo economics.

Reagan’s treasury grew because his tax cuts were offset by many tax raises during his Presidency. Despite that, the debt tripled and the wage gap began. Not smart to bring up Reagan when defending voodoo economics.

Oh really! I got news for you----------> his hikes did NOT raise more revenue at the spot he raised them, they DECREASED.

You better try again-)

Oh well, i guess the country being at Full Employment isn't good enough for you.
It shouldn't be good enough for anybody. It is important that we not only have for employment but also have reduced underemployment. Put another way, we also have to make sure wages rise

Oh really! I got news for you----------> his hikes did NOT raise more revenue at the spot he raised them, they DECREASED.

You better try again-)
Oh yeah? What role would you say all that played in tripling the debt?

You better try again-)

Can you please provide the data to support this claim.

Last edited:

You better try again-)

None at all-) Who controls the purse strings Old School, quickly, tell us! Who controlled congress, quick, tell us that too!

No seriously, I’m not hating on Trump. He has done some good things for the economy and is helping it improve. I just think it is disingenuous to take all this credit for the unemployment and job rates. Don’t you?

You still haven't answered my question. Would you not be blaming Trump 100% if the Jobs Numbers were at record highs?
Have you looked at the actual numbers? Compared the change from year to year? Did you see a dramatic change from 2017 to 2018? Or did the trend continue along the same path they’ve been on for years? Your turn to be honest

No, but tell us all...…..what was the last 2 Obama numbers so we have a source of reference. You know, last quarter of 16, 1st quarter of 17 since it was still under Obamanomics-) We need know these things, so as we can back your position. Please trumpet them loudly-)
What category do you want to look at? Unemployment?

Nope, I have a better idea, how about CORPORATE REINVESTMENT! Lets measure that one, because it pertains to the future, near and far.
Ok, what numbers do you have for Trump vs Obama?

You better try again-)

None at all-) Who controls the purse strings Old School, quickly, tell us! Who controlled congress, quick, tell us that too!
The running away begins :laugh:

What does SPENDING have to do with income?

Well,for one, ya sound like a goof to tout revenue when the debt increases due to spending.

Furthermore, you didn't mention revenue, you mentioned the treasury.

Wait...you don't understand the treasury at all, do you? Of course not. Do you understand how the debt works, and where the money to maintain it and pay the bonds comes from?
Nope, ya sure don't .

No seriously, I’m not hating on Trump. He has done some good things for the economy and is helping it improve. I just think it is disingenuous to take all this credit for the unemployment and job rates. Don’t you?

I don't think that. I think he deserves all the credit and I'll explain why.

The average 5th grader knew what had a grip on our economy...those
fuckin' worthless regulations that Zero flooded the country with.

Once The Donald threw all of them in the trash can our economy took off.
And it will continue to soar. Some are now projecting a 4.8 GDP for the 2nd
quarter.

A ship can't move with its anchor buried in the sand. Once The Donald
raised the anchor, the ship took off.

A ship can't move with its anchor buried in the sand. Once The Donald
raised the anchor, the ship took off.

Perfect analogy ..

Fun analogy. How about some real numbers to back it up. I’d like to see how the growth accelerated from the anchor lift. What do you want to review? Unemployment? Jobs? GDP? You call it
They won’t talk real numbers, they prefer to stay in fantasy land...
Apparently so. Pretty weak debate here, they all ran away when asked for numbers. Pathetic

Hey, if the country at Full Employment and lowest Unemployment claims in 44yrs isn't good enough for ya, then to hell wit ya. Be a butthurt crybaby. Whatever.

Less folks on Food Stamps, Lowest Unemployment in 18yrs, Nation at Full Employment, and lowest jobless claims in 44yrs.

Yeah, only a partisan lunatic could be hatin on that. Trump and America are on a roll. It is what it is.

Less folks on Food Stamps, Lowest Unemployment in 18yrs, Nation at Full Employment, and lowest jobless claims in 44yrs.

Yeah, only a partisan lunatic could be hatin on that. Trump and America are on a roll. It is what it is.

We told them the tax cuts and reforms would supercharge the economy :eusa_dance:

I think most are happy with the direction of the economy.

I also think most people realise that it has nothing to do with Trump.

We told them the tax cuts and reforms would supercharge the economy :eusa_dance:
That has not happened dot-dot-dot fewer jobs produced in 2017 than in 2016. We're happy Trump hasn't screwed it up. But we are really really sick of your lies.

That has not happened dot-dot-dot fewer jobs produced in 2017 than in 2016. We're happy Trump hasn't screwed it up. But we are really really sick of your lies.
So where do you think the corrupt 1% GOP bubble and gigantic bust will come?

Forum List

Back