GREAT! Jobless Claims Hit 44-Year Low...

Those are all good things and all things that have been trending in that direction for 4 years prior to the past election. Nothing changed after the election, every indicator is moving in the same direction.

My what a pathetic world you live in. Noting good happening in this country the last year and a half has anything to do with Trump. If it did, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night any longer.

I live in a world of facts and figures. Everything you listed is moving in the same direction as it was prior to the election, that is a fact. Now, if you wish to give Trump credit for not fucking it up, then feel free.

I noticed you left off near record breaking deficits with us being on pace to add 1.3 trillion this CY...despite all those good things going on.

Yes, spending is still a problem. But what I find amazing is no matter what good happens in this country, you find an excuse on how Trump had nothing to do with it. Talks and advancements with Korea....Trump has nothing to do with it. People getting raises and bonuses.........Trump has nothing to do with it. Getting lowlifes out of trouble in China.......Trump had nothing to do with it. Record breaking employment numbers.........Trump has nothing to do with it. But spending? It's all Trump's fault.

My goodness, I guess you think Trump is just such a lucky guy, don't you?

Well first off, I never said anything was all Trump’s fault, that is just you lying about me. I was pointing out that you want to give Trump credit for everything and blame for nothing. I suspect you start your day thanking Trump for the sun coming up in the east.

Why is it when I ask for even a single economic indicator that changed direction after the election all I get is ranting and ravings but never a single actual answer? Could it be because you know there is not one?

Why yes, Trump is a very lucky guy. He was lucky To be born into a wealthy family and handed a company that his grandma started.

He was lucky to be elected president in midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country.

But I am sure you give him credit for all 107 months of that expansion, he is your savior after all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wil give him the credit for what's going on now. Unlike DumBama, you can actually point to actions Trump took that brought us to where we are today. Eliminating intrusive business regulations, getting rid of the Commie Care penalty, lowering corporate taxes are just some of the things he's done to stimulate the economy.

And what did the most anti-busiuness President do to stimulate the economy? Oh, he was in the White House at the time. When the economy is at rock bottom, there is only one place it can go, and that is up.

If what is happening now is due to Trump, then there would be indicators that changed after he was elected.

So, I will ask for like the 50th time, provide even a single indicator that is on a different path now as compared to the 4 years before the election.

Remember Nancy Pelosi saying that welfare creates jobs

Oh yeah, she lost it a long time ago. It's kinda shocking the Democrats have stuck with her. She's pretty embarrassing at this point.
We all recall Nance saying that but odds are today she doesn’t remember it at all.

Put a fork in her and ship her off to the home.

Not only welfare, but unemployment as well. Her claim here was that unemployment checks create jobs faster than anything else.

She is correct.

Oh yeah, she lost it a long time ago. It's kinda shocking the Democrats have stuck with her. She's pretty embarrassing at this point.
We all recall Nance saying that but odds are today she doesn’t remember it at all.

Not only welfare, but unemployment as well. Her claim here was that unemployment checks create jobs faster than anything else.

She is correct.

Ha, i'm gonna remember all your absurd Bullshitting the next time a Democrat is President. Bet on it. ;)

She is correct.

Ha, i'm gonna remember all your absurd Bullshitting the next time a Democrat is President. Bet on it. ;)

Go right ahead. It's you Trumpkins that have to hide on the internet. I am not embarrassed of myself.

My what a pathetic world you live in. Noting good happening in this country the last year and a half has anything to do with Trump. If it did, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night any longer.

I live in a world of facts and figures. Everything you listed is moving in the same direction as it was prior to the election, that is a fact. Now, if you wish to give Trump credit for not fucking it up, then feel free.

I noticed you left off near record breaking deficits with us being on pace to add 1.3 trillion this CY...despite all those good things going on.

Yes, spending is still a problem. But what I find amazing is no matter what good happens in this country, you find an excuse on how Trump had nothing to do with it. Talks and advancements with Korea....Trump has nothing to do with it. People getting raises and bonuses.........Trump has nothing to do with it. Getting lowlifes out of trouble in China.......Trump had nothing to do with it. Record breaking employment numbers.........Trump has nothing to do with it. But spending? It's all Trump's fault.

Well first off, I never said anything was all Trump’s fault, that is just you lying about me. I was pointing out that you want to give Trump credit for everything and blame for nothing. I suspect you start your day thanking Trump for the sun coming up in the east.

Why is it when I ask for even a single economic indicator that changed direction after the election all I get is ranting and ravings but never a single actual answer? Could it be because you know there is not one?

Why yes, Trump is a very lucky guy. He was lucky To be born into a wealthy family and handed a company that his grandma started.

He was lucky to be elected president in midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country.

But I am sure you give him credit for all 107 months of that expansion, he is your savior after all.

I wil give him the credit for what's going on now. Unlike DumBama, you can actually point to actions Trump took that brought us to where we are today. Eliminating intrusive business regulations, getting rid of the Commie Care penalty, lowering corporate taxes are just some of the things he's done to stimulate the economy.

And what did the most anti-busiuness President do to stimulate the economy? Oh, he was in the White House at the time. When the economy is at rock bottom, there is only one place it can go, and that is up.

If what is happening now is due to Trump, then there would be indicators that changed after he was elected.

So, I will ask for like the 50th time, provide even a single indicator that is on a different path now as compared to the 4 years before the election.
What changed are the regulations. Trump has obliterated many of shitstain obama's job killing regulations.

What changed are the regulations. Trump has obliterated many of shitstain obama's job killing regulations.

This is true, many of the useless and harmful regulations are gone.

But what has not changed is any economic indicator, they were all heading in the same direction they are now.

So, I think the best thing I can say about Trump is that he has not fucked it up...though I think he is now. The amount being added to the debt because of the tax cut will have consequences and his trade war with our closest allies and China will have a negative impact on the economy.

There is a reason why the markets have been basically stagnant since the beginning of the year.

This is true, many of the useless and harmful regulations are gone.

But what has not changed is any economic indicator, they were all heading in the same direction they are now.

So, I think the best thing I can say about Trump is that he has not fucked it up...though I think he is now. The amount being added to the debt because of the tax cut will have consequences and his trade war with our closest allies and China will have a negative impact on the economy.

There is a reason why the markets have been basically stagnant since the beginning of the year.
It is quite amazing that after eliminating regulations, tax breaks for corporations, kicking out illegal immigrants... The economy has changed very little. The market has become errattic. Deficits are increasing. Things are ok, but these claims of a boom are just silly.

As if you ever read a single word of either of those articles, you embarrassing little fraud...
You are an enemy and nothing you think is worthwhile.
An enemy, eh? Thank you , I am honored to be the enemy of such a nauseating, failed human like you.

Less folks on Food Stamps, Lowest Unemployment in 18yrs, Nation at Full Employment, and lowest jobless claims in 44yrs.

Yeah, only a partisan lunatic could be hatin on that. Trump and America are on a roll. It is what it is.

Those are all good things and all things that have been trending in that direction for 4 years prior to the past election. Nothing changed after the election, every indicator is moving in the same direction.

Yet y'all are so butthurt.

Did you remember to bow down and kiss your replica of Trump’s ass and thank him for making the sun come up this morning?

Ha, that coming from a butthurt Obama butt-sniffer. Pretty funny. :)
Typical uneducated foul mouth white boy

Forum List

Back