great job -- couple forecloses a BOA branch after fasley being foreclosed on

Good for them! I am happy not everyone lays down and takes a beating..they fought back I love it. Finally a good story here.

I' guessing The bank also had to pay the atty's fees, sherrif's charges, moving van help..... It only gets sweeter.

No way the bank was going to let them get away with the computers.

Maybe BoA thought it could do whatever it wants because it received $20 billion in bailout cash from the Dems. After all, our President does whatever suits him, regardless if it is legal or not.

Maybe BoA thought it could do whatever it wants because it received $20 billion in bailout cash from the Dems. After all, our President does whatever suits him, regardless if it is legal or not.

Ouch...

How dare you speak the truth

Last edited:
Homes in Naples, FL are not cheap. I would be extremely pissed if a bank foreclosed on a property that I had paid cash for.

This is worse than banks forging loan documents because they could not find the originals & using them in court to foreclose on someones home. It even seems like a lot of loan documents were forged by borrowers & originators when the loans were made initially.

Banks exclusively have been allowed to operate unregulated while the rest of us must obey massive regulations & the law. If I personally loaned money to my neighbor & then tried to foreclose on her home, I would get thrown out of court without proper documentation. They have got away with it for so long they are starting to believe they are above the law.

6 months ago I had a neighbor who wanted to borrow money from me. So I went into a "Bank & Trust Company" & ask if they had a trustee that would sign & file loan documents for me on the neighbors home. I need them to agree to be a trustee between the neighbor & I so I could legally foreclose on the home if she did not pay me the loan back. I was not lending a dime unless I had a legal right to do so because she had bad credit. You know that those assholes at the bank accused me of trying to commit usury. WTF? They said they aren't a trust company & they had no trustees. Their sign says "Bank & Trust Company" big as life. I accused them of false advertising & told them all to fuck off & die. I was not lending anyone a dime.

Apparently bankers hate competition!

Last edited:

Ouch...

How dare you speak the truth
Didn't you just defend banks?

All he knows is that someone took a shot at Dems, so he knew he had to agree. Even if that made him look like a complete hypocrite. I'm sure this all went right over his head.

Forum List

Back