Great Cartoon that says it all about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
2010-02-09-humor-mrz020810dAPR.jpg

:clap2:

:)

peace...

Ah America today, a cartoon says it all for the likes of Mal for thought would be a literal headache or is that hardship.

Ah America today, a cartoon says it all for the likes of Mal for thought would be a literal headache or is that hardship.

It Sums it up in way that Bumper Sticker Minded Liberals MIGHT be Able to Understand...

Apparently, I can Scratch you OFF of that List, Dingleberry!... :lol:

Here's a Secret for ya about your Messiah... He doesn't Support Gay Marriage!... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

When you are 12 klicks from the nearest support, coordinates for fire support are not mapped, fast movers are 15-20 minutes out and the gooks have lit up the perimeter no one cared if the guy next to you was gay.
Gays. What a non issue.

It Sums it up in way that Bumper Sticker Minded Liberals MIGHT be Able to Understand...

Here's a Secret for ya about your Messiah... He doesn't Support Gay Marriage!... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

And to think some of those gays are twice the American you are.

So... Mal.... if, as your cartoon suggests, the issue of gay soldiers coming out in the military is ONLY detracted by THE ISSUE of being open about their homosexuality then wouldn't the logical conclusion be that THE ISSUE would no longer be THE ISSUE, and hence a detractor, if they were not semi-banned in the military? If this were not made THE ISSUE by those who don't want to believe that gays serve honorably in the military then how could it be AN ISSUE were they to serve openly?

I guess, in my estimation, that cartoon says less about the actual talking points supporting DADT than it does convey merely a concern that a contentious military policy issue is now in the public conversation again. After all, it's not like openly gay soldiers are going to demand pink camo and heeled combat boots, eh?

Actually, this says it all about such policies like "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

$dontaskdonttell.png

Funny thing is you never know who will turn out to be gay.

Some Kids grow up and their parents dont know they are gay because they express hatered towards gays.

They find out many years later that the very same people they were spewing hatered on were their own loved ones.

Life is funny that way.

So... Mal.... if, as your cartoon suggests, the issue of gay soldiers coming out in the military is ONLY detracted by THE ISSUE of being open about their homosexuality then wouldn't the logical conclusion be that THE ISSUE would no longer be THE ISSUE, and hence a detractor, if they were not semi-banned in the military? If this were not made THE ISSUE by those who don't want to believe that gays serve honorably in the military then how could it be AN ISSUE were they to serve openly?

I guess, in my estimation, that cartoon says less about the actual talking points supporting DADT than it does convey merely a concern that a contentious military policy issue is now in the public conversation again. After all, it's not like openly gay soldiers are going to demand pink camo and heeled combat boots, eh?

I see your Point, but what I Took from it was it was about Acknowledging and Validating their Sexual Choice...

It's a Distraction on MANY Levels and it's why Men and Women are Separated in MANY Instances in the Military.

peace...

Some Kids grow up and their parents dont know they are gay because they express hatered towards gays.

They find out many years later that the very same people they were spewing hatered on were their own loved ones.

Life is funny that way.

People who Hate Gays are Ignorant and Bigoted...

I don't Hate ANYONE for their Choices...

Doesn't Mean I have to Agree with them or be Forced in Law to Embrace them.

peace...

I see your Point, but what I Took from it was it was about Acknowledging and Validating their Sexual Choice...

It's a Distraction on MANY Levels and it's why Men and Women are Separated in MANY Instances in the Military.

peace...

I guess I would have to disagree with you about the significance of said validation. If we were both in a foxhole I highly doubt that you will only request cover fire from men who don't like sucking dick, you know? Further, I highly doubt that, while under fire, the top thing on your mind would be how many dicks your army buddy has put in his butt. Similarly, with women, they can cover your back just as well as a man who pulls a trigger too. For me, restricting women has never been a "hold off charlie while I fuck private hot tits before the mortar drops" issue so much as a "females are physically incapable, generally, of the manual strength necessary on a front line". That being said, there are plenty of scrawny men who died on D-day that would have gotten their asses whipped in a one on one brawl with some of the softball-jawed dykes serving in the military hush hush right now. I don't think these are universal applications and, I promise you, not every gay man who wants to serve is a giant sequined queen tying to put their butt lust higher on the list of important things than serving honorably in the military.

Life is funny that way.

peace...

Who is forcing you to embrace anyone?

BTW it is not a choice.

Do you remember the day you decided to be hetro?

Life is funny that way.

peace...

BTW it is not a choice.

It's a Choice made of "Free Will" (Mostly) or it is a Mental Defect (Sometimes).

It Defies our Natural Design...

If Homosexuals were Equipped NOT to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, then I Might Entertain your View.

peace...

peace...

Wait! Don't you print bumper stickers for a living? :eusa_whistle:

peace...

BTW it is not a choice.

It's a Choice made of "Free Will" (Mostly) or it is a Mental Defect (Sometimes).

If Homosexuals were Equipped NOT to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, then I Might Entertain your View.

peace...

Why do you think its a mental defect?

Its a sexual aberation maybe but man has evolved through gene changes, above normal intelligence is also an aberatation.

You dont understand science is the problem.

peace...

BTW it is not a choice.

peace...

My sister is a lesbian and my best friend from college is gay. I can assure you that neither of them "chose" to be gay and neither has a mental "defect". Does it defy our "natural design"? Perhaps, but no more than my diabetes does.

peace...

Wait! Don't you print bumper stickers for a living? :eusa_whistle:

I have NEVER Sold one of my Stickers... Nor does the Company that Employs me and who's Equipment I Use Sell them... ;)

Not what I do for a Living... It's what I do for Fun from Time to Time.

You a Fan?... ;)

peace...

BTW it is not a choice.

peace...

My sister is a lesbian and my best friend from college is gay. I can assure you that neither of them "chose" to be gay and neither has a mental "defect". Does it defy our "natural design"? Perhaps, but no more than my diabetes does.

You just Compared a Sexual Deviancy to a Disease... Just so you Know.

peace...

Forum List

Back