Great ad from Cruz showing Hillarie's war room

Jumping the gun isn't he? Why is he attacking Hillary when he's losing the nomination so badly?

Are you really so blind that you don't realize he was hitting both of them hard?
Was he? I think his time would be better spent trying to buy off more delegates with the establishment's money.

About that, wonder if any delegates get to go to any fancy trump hotels. Trump was just mad because he was having to put more effort into getting uncommitted delegates.

Jumping the gun isn't he? Why is he attacking Hillary when he's losing the nomination so badly?

Are you really so blind that you don't realize he was hitting both of them hard?
Was he? I think his time would be better spent trying to buy off more delegates with the establishment's money.

About that, wonder if any delegates get to go to any fancy trump hotels. Trump was just mad because he was having to put more effort into getting uncommitted delegates.
Trump's not really putting much effort. He only spent $0.13 per vote in New York compared to Cruz's $4 and still whooped his ass. People really don't like Cruz.

I never really wanted Trump but he has been sold so short this entire primary it isn't funny. He is still winning big and people talks as if he is losing. Mrs. Tuzla Clinton ought to be worried about Trump he has pulled a miracle so far.

Trump's not really putting much effort. He only spent $0.13 per vote in New York compared to Cruz's $4 and still whooped his ass. People really don't like Cruz.

Not in New York they don't that's for sure! Anyone who diddnt see that coming would have to be blind deaf and dumb. But I do believe Trump is working them better now. He would be stupid not to.

So the Hillary campaign stand-ins pull out an "oppo file" on Trump which they say they put together to sleaze Trump with.

And the Cruz campaign people's heads didn't explode from the paradox they created with that ad.

Interesting.

Cruz is desperate. No seriously I just received an email from him that says, "I'm quite literally fighting for my political life"

Cruz is desperate. No seriously I just received an email from him that says, "I'm quite literally fighting for my political life"

He may be losing, but a mailer asking for dollars is hardly desperate. Not as bad as pandering to freaks on good morning America or crying about rules.

He may be losing, but a mailer asking for dollars is hardly desperate. Not as bad as pandering to freaks on good morning America or crying about rules.

Are you saying Cruz was lying in this email?

Mm, maybe being a bit of a drama queen. I mean, you have to know Ted Cruz. In Texas running for Senate he fought hard and right to the end. I'm thinking this is why Trump is doing all the screaming about how unfair the process is. Not saying Cruz is in, but I will say he ain't out until he concedes. No matter how much free Press Sean Hannity cries or how much free air time he gives it's just not done until it's done.

Forum List

Back