Get Nasty Bernie

Get Nasty Bernie
Drastically accelerating the bankruptcy of the nation and crushing what little individual liberty we have left not "nasty" enough for you? The only way Bernie could get any "nastier" would be for him to start channeling the spirit of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov instead of just trying imitate him.

Sen. Sanders has captured the imagination of a new generation, one exploited by the greed of corporate America, wall street and tossed under the bus by the establishment. His earlier message has done service to America, and the principles upon which our nation was founded and thrived; he had transformed the debate to focus on We the People and their needs.

However, I will not vote for him in June because his message has changed, he is not the man he was six months ago; his ambition has poisoned his message and it is now recognizable as "hate and fear" the on going theme within the Republican campaign.

Get Nasty Bernie
Drastically accelerating the bankruptcy of the nation and crushing what little individual liberty we have left not "nasty" enough for you? The only way Bernie could get any "nastier" would be for him to start channeling the spirit of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov instead of just trying imitate him.

Of course, I meant get nasty toward Hillary. Spice in the stew.

Sen. Sanders has captured the imagination of a new generation, one exploited by the greed of corporate America, wall street and tossed under the bus by the establishment. His earlier message has done service to America, and the principles upon which our nation was founded and thrived; he had transformed the debate to focus on We the People and their needs.
Holy Crap! I certainly hope you used a clean syringe when you injected that kool-aid into your vein.

Bernie is too mellow to get nasty. Probably all the drugs he took before he got kicked out of that commune.

Holy Crap! I certainly hope you used a clean syringe when you injected that kool-aid into your vein.

When I inject, I usually use decaf green tea, kool-aid is the choice of fools and conservatives - those who believe the CU v. FEC and McCutcheon v. FEC are about free speech, that hate and fear rhetoric is substantive and that wedge issues are problems created by liberals.

When I inject, I usually use decaf green tea, kool-aid is the choice of fools and conservatives - those who believe the CU v. FEC and McCutcheon v. FEC are about free speech, that hate and fear rhetoric is substantive and that wedge issues are problems created by liberals.

Not using my entire post created a LIE BY OMISSION! For those mislead by your dishonest and mendacious post, I will repost by comments in full.

"Sen. Sanders has captured the imagination of a new generation, one exploited by the greed of corporate America, wall street and tossed under the bus by the establishment. His earlier message has done service to America, and the principles upon which our nation was founded and thrived; he had transformed the debate to focus on We the People and their needs.

"However, I will not vote for him in June because his message has changed, he is not the man he was six months ago; his ambition has poisoned his message and it is now recognizable as "hate and fear" the on going theme within the Republican campaign."

THERE ARE LIARS AND DAMN LIARS - YOU WHO MISLEAD ARE DAMN LIARS

Last edited:

When I inject, I usually use decaf green tea, kool-aid is the choice of fools and conservatives -
Apparently decaf green tea and kool-aid are chemically indistinguishable from one another, who knew?

those who believe the CU v. FEC and McCutcheon v. FEC are about free speech, that hate and fear rhetoric is substantive and that wedge issues are problems created by liberals.
Uh-Huh, that's interesting but I believe that Reality v. Politician Spewed Total Bullshit is more relevant to the topic at hand.

When I inject, I usually use decaf green tea, kool-aid is the choice of fools and conservatives -
Apparently decaf green tea and kool-aid are chemically indistinguishable from one another, who knew?

those who believe the CU v. FEC and McCutcheon v. FEC are about free speech, that hate and fear rhetoric is substantive and that wedge issues are problems created by liberals.
Uh-Huh, that's interesting but I believe that Reality v. Politician Spewed Total Bullshit is more relevant to the topic at hand.

And yet you are incapable of offering a rebuttal to what you consider (well, I doubt you considered the substance of his remarks) bullshit. It seems you are not only a damn liar, but one lacking the education, knowledge and intelligence to offer a substantive response.

And yet you are incapable of offering a rebuttal to what you consider (well, I doubt you considered the substance of his remarks) bullshit.
In fact I did consider the substance of his remarks and the lab determined that the substance was all regurgitated politician sloganeering bullshit.

"We're men / We're men in tights / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like sissies / But watch what you say / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / We're men / Manly men! / We're men in tights / Yes! / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like pansies / But don't get us wrong / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / *Tight tights* / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / When you're in a fix / Just call for the men in tights / We're butch!" -- Robin Hood Men in Tights

It seems you are not only a damn liar, but one lacking the education, knowledge and intelligence to offer a substantive response.
Yes but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so the outlook isn't totally bleak.

I'd like to know how many Bernie supporters would actually vote for Shrillary, instead of writing in Bernie on their ballot. But this right wing fascist forum is not where most Bernie supporters hang out, so it wouldn't be a good poll.

If other Bernie supporters are like me, they'd rather move to Canada than vote for the female version of Trump.

I'd like to know how many Bernie supporters would actually vote for Shrillary, instead of writing in Bernie on their ballot. But this right wing fascist forum is not where most Bernie supporters hang out, so it wouldn't be a good poll.

If other Bernie supporters are like me, they'd rather move to Canada than vote for the female version of Trump.

Your judgment seems out of square - to equate Trump and HRC as one and the same but for gender is at best silly.

Yea Ya old fart go ahead and get nasty, it worked out real well for ya in New Yawk, LOL...

At this point it doesn't really matter after next Tuesday when he is blown out in Pennsylvania, Maryland, he will be mathematically eliminated, guess you Sanders fanboys, trolls, groupies will have to get out of mommy's basement and go to work , the free stuff won't be coming..

And yet you are incapable of offering a rebuttal to what you consider (well, I doubt you considered the substance of his remarks) bullshit.
In fact I did consider the substance of his remarks and the lab determined that the substance was all regurgitated politician sloganeering bullshit.

"We're men / We're men in tights / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like sissies / But watch what you say / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / We're men / Manly men! / We're men in tights / Yes! / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like pansies / But don't get us wrong / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / *Tight tights* / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / When you're in a fix / Just call for the men in tights / We're butch!" -- Robin Hood Men in Tights

It seems you are not only a damn liar, but one lacking the education, knowledge and intelligence to offer a substantive response.
Yes but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so the outlook isn't totally bleak.

Still no substance! Efforts to be clever fail, a result of the massive amount of ignorance.

I will vote for HRC. She is the most experience, has thick skin and been tested and survived. She has proved to be able to work across the aisle, and neither Trump nor Cruz have the right stuff to get along with other world leaders - hell they've proved they can't even get along with members of their own party.

Q. If the MSM is so biased, and not to be trusted, what source do Right Wingers read/watch to learn about world events
A.

Still no substance! Efforts to be clever fail, a result of the massive amount of ignorance.
*YAWN* yep I guess I should attend a Bernie "rally" and wave around some signs and pom-poms so I can address that "massive amount of ignorance" issue.... on the other hand politician worship is disgusting so I think I'll just learn to live in ignorance.

I will vote for HRC.
Of course you will, what else is an obedient partisan lemming to do?

Q. If the MSM is so biased, and not to be trusted, what source do Right Wingers read/watch to learn about world events
I dunno, comic books?

*YAWN* yep I guess I should attend a Bernie "rally" and wave around some signs and pom-poms so I can address that "massive amount of ignorance" issue.... on the other hand politician worship is disgusting so I think I'll just learn to live in ignorance.

I will vote for HRC.
Of course you will, what else is an obedient partisan lemming to do?

I dunno, comic books?

Translation of the Answer:

Another lie by omission! You surely are a dishonest person, posting someone's remarks out of context doubles down on my claim you are a damn liar.

Forum List

Back