Grease Star Eddie Deezen Arrested

• Banned
Not exactly the star. I guess he played the nerd. Newton-John was the star though. I heard today that she passed away from cancer.

Yeah, I found out about it yesterday on here.

Olivia Newton-John dies. Next thing you know another shit from a shitty movie is arrested. Next thing you know John Travolta will be busted tapping his feet in a men's bathroom stall. That movie blowed, and I hope everybody involved gets AIDS.

Olivia Newton-John dies. Next thing you know another shit from a shitty movie is arrested. Next thing you know John Travolta will be busted tapping his feet in a men's bathroom stall. That movie blowed, and I hope everybody involved gets AIDS.
The only thing worse was Urban Cowboy.

Nobody thinks it's strange that this deaths head poster wants everyone to die of AIDS because he didn't like the movie? Red flag?

Nobody thinks it's strange that this deaths head poster wants everyone to die of AIDS because he didn't like the movie? Red flag?
It's not a deaths head. It's the Punisher logo. The left is currently trying to have it cancelled.

Forum List

Back