Black Chef from Food Network Charged With Burglary, Strangulation

I hear outside the major cities Kentucky is real ignorant. I mean conservative.

Outside the major cities? Louisville is one of the most dangerous cities in America (as are most DemoKKKrat-run cities).

Chances of Becoming a Victim of a Violent Crime​

1 IN 133​

in Louisville

1 IN 467​

in Kentucky

Outside the major cities? Louisville is one of the most dangerous cities in America (as are most DemoKKKrat-run cities).

Chances of Becoming a Victim of a Violent Crime​

1 IN 133​

in Louisville

1 IN 467​

in Kentucky

Yea yea. But it's easy to keep crime down in a small city. You wouldn't know how to run a big city. You'd break the constitution with your "solutions".

In a small town, if a house gets burglarized, the town knows it's probably kids. They may even know who the kids are. The usual suspects. The only one in your jail is floyd the barber.

All your young kids come to our big cities for jobs. When they fail, they turn to crime and ruin our cities. Where do you think your kids move to when they graduate highschool?

Hypocrites I'd say. Rural communities don't realize how much they suck off the Federal Government's tit. Do you think it's cheap to ship mail all the way out to rural America? How much is a stamp? Yea. We should privatize this so you only have UPS and Fed Ex and they rape you for shipping your car bill to Toyota.

Or us paying the bill so you hillbillies can have high speed internet. You guys love pork.

Today your biggest problem is healthcare. So you are asking the Federal government to help because you can't afford an emergency room up on that mountain you live on.

Rural Hospitals Face Renewed Financial Challenges, Especially in States That Have Not Expanded Medicaid
Rural Hospitals Face Renewed Financial Challenges, Especially in States That Have Not Expanded Medicaid | KFF
They need to stop voting for Republicans.
Thise costs are spread out. While you are condemning the rural areas, the ghettos suck a huge percentage of the medical tit the government, taxpayers and those with medical insurance pay for. All the city hospitals filled to the rim. Sirens running in quadraphonic loudness 24 hours a day.

One would think that with his show he could keep himself on the straight and narrow. But, no, he could not. It is always a struggle (shruggle) with some people. ✊🏿
Someone stole his recipe for fried chicken.

One would think that with his show he could keep himself on the straight and narrow. But, no, he could not. It is always a struggle (shruggle) with some people. ✊🏿

2btsmu.jpg

Yea yea. But it's easy to keep crime down in a small city. You wouldn't know how to run a big city. You'd break the constitution with your "solutions".

In a small town, if a house gets burglarized, the town knows it's probably kids. They may even know who the kids are. The usual suspects. The only one in your jail is floyd the barber.

All your young kids come to our big cities for jobs. When they fail, they turn to crime and ruin our cities. Where do you think your kids move to when they graduate highschool?

Why are so many people failing in your shitholes?

The fact that you can't even ask that question is where the problem lies.

Thise costs are spread out. While you are condemning the rural areas, the ghettos suck a huge percentage of the medical tit the government, taxpayers and those with medical insurance pay for. All the city hospitals filled to the rim. Sirens running in quadraphonic loudness 24 hours a day.
No. We pay more than we should so they don't have to pay more.

Fact is, the federal government does a lot for rural America. I'd love to stop for a couple years and see them wise up.

And turns around blaming white supremacy :abgg2q.jpg:

I never liked the Grudgematch. I preferred Chopped and Beat Bobby Flay (typed this with one eye, hope it looks okay)

No. We pay more than we should so they don't have to pay more.

Fact is, the federal government does a lot for rural America. I'd love to stop for a couple years and see them wise up.
You have no proof of that. And then there are state and city taxes added along with the charges the working class donate for EMS services to the hospitals. The runs never end. They put more squads in, and they do more runs. Run after run after run.

YOu wouldn't care if he was white, though.

Forum List

Back