Black Chef from Food Network Charged With Burglary, Strangulation

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

One would think that with his show he could keep himself on the straight and narrow. But, no, he could not. It is always a struggle (shruggle) with some people. ✊🏿

One would think that with his show he could keep himself on the straight and narrow. But, no, he could not. It is always a struggle (shruggle) with some people. ✊🏿

I don't get these guys. Maybe it's tough to be famous. Especially when you aren't RICH and famous.

Look at Anthony Bordain and that other guy who seemed happy but killed himself. Most of us would think Anthony Bordain is the happiest man in the world. Flying all over the world to eat exotic foods. But then he killed himself. Poor people can't understand it.

• Banned
I don't get these guys. Maybe it's tough to be famous. Especially when you aren't RICH and famous.

Look at Anthony Bordain and that other guy who seemed happy but killed himself. Most of us would think Anthony Bordain is the happiest man in the world. Flying all over the world to eat exotic foods. But then he killed himself. Poor people can't understand it.
This was probably the height of this guy’s career and he blew it. Crazy.

Bourdain was a drug addict with a lot of demons. He was also cuckolded by multiple women in his life. I was a big fan of his, loved his books especially, but he had a dark side he couldn't control.

Like Trump

LOL

1704990707388.png

Suicide seldom has anything to do with how much money you have. Perhaps an exception being those who go from riches, to rags. Though even then; there is clearly something else wrong...

I believe sane is the word you were reaching for. ;)

Hypocrites I'd say. Rural communities don't realize how much they suck off the Federal Government's tit. Do you think it's cheap to ship mail all the way out to rural America? How much is a stamp? Yea. We should privatize this so you only have UPS and Fed Ex and they rape you for shipping your car bill to Toyota.

Or us paying the bill so you hillbillies can have high speed internet. You guys love pork.

Today your biggest problem is healthcare. So you are asking the Federal government to help because you can't afford an emergency room up on that mountain you live on.

Rural Hospitals Face Renewed Financial Challenges, Especially in States That Have Not Expanded Medicaid
https://www.kff.org/health-costs/is...ly-in-states-that-have-not-expanded-medicaid/
They need to stop voting for Republicans.

Hypocrites I'd say. Rural communities don't realize how much they suck off the Federal Government's tit. Do you think it's cheap to ship mail all the way out to rural America? How much is a stamp? Yea. We should privatize this so you only have UPS and Fed Ex and they rape you for shipping your car bill to Toyota.

Or us paying the bill so you hillbillies can have high speed internet. You guys love pork.

Today your biggest problem is healthcare. So you are asking the Federal government to help because you can't afford an emergency room up on that mountain you live on.

Rural Hospitals Face Renewed Financial Challenges, Especially in States That Have Not Expanded Medicaid
Rural Hospitals Face Renewed Financial Challenges, Especially in States That Have Not Expanded Medicaid | KFF
They need to stop voting for Republicans.
Yawn.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back