Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat

They will claim it was a wrong number.

but they were only kidding....

and anyway, the kid shouldn't have picked up the phone, right? :eusa_whistle:

Or, maybe we should just wait for some actual evidence before we get the faux outrage out? I thought lawyers liked evidence. Currently, we have an accusation - from a congresscritter. Call me skeptical but if I'm gonna have a hissy fit about something - I like to have actual facts and not the say so of some asshole.

Brings back memories of this dude.
They all said he was a nutter too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE]YouTube - Jim Traficant talks about Jewish control of America[/ame]

Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat Call - Politics News Story - WKMG Orlando
ORLANDO, FLA. A death threat phone call made to controversial U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando, was answered by his 5-year-old son.

"It's appalling. I think any decent human being would understand this is not the way to behave," Grayson said during a phone interview with Local 6.

"My 5-year-old twins hit the speakerphone when the phone was ringing, and she said, among other things, 'If you vote for healthcare, I'll kill you,'" Grayson said, "and my 5-year-old went to my wife and said, 'Mommy, there's a lady on the phone who said she's going to kill me.'"

Grayson said his son was upset, but seems OK now. Details of the incident have been turned over to Capitol police.

Despicable.

It is despicable. And so is Grayson. Isn't he the one who stood on the floor of the house and said something to the effect that Republicans want people to die? Yes,, I think he id.

This from someone who talked of death panels as if they were real.

They will claim it was a wrong number.

Or, maybe we should just wait for some actual evidence before we get the faux outrage out? I thought lawyers liked evidence. Currently, we have an accusation - from a congresscritter. Call me skeptical but if I'm gonna have a hissy fit about something - I like to have actual facts and not the say so of some asshole.

You heard her folks, dont try to prevent the violence just wait for it.

This is the same type of crap the people were saying about warning of violence from the 1990s whipping up the R base that eneded in the Murrah building being blown up.

We are just supposed to WAIT for the violent acts to take place.

Last edited:
"If you vote..." hmmm, so this alleged call allegedly happened prior to the vote, right? hmmmm, and it only got reported yesterday? hmmmm

This is the same type of crap the people were saying about warning of violence from the 1990s whipping up the R base that eneded in the Murrah building being blown up.

No doubt Gandhi would be proud of Graysons, "Republicans want you to die quickly" remarks

No doubt Gandhi would be proud of Graysons, "Republicans want you to die quickly" remarks

What the fuck do you think the death panel lies said you fool?

It is pathetic. It's pathetic that pieces of crap will use their kids (or maybe somebody else's kids) in their psycho passion plays.

You mean like Sarah Palin schlepping that poor baby around like he's another nose on her face????

such a fucking hypocrite,, during the election you wanted her to stay home and care for her children, now you are a green eyed bitch and bitching cause she takes her baby with her... too fucking bad innit?

It is pathetic. It's pathetic that pieces of crap will use their kids (or maybe somebody else's kids) in their psycho passion plays.

You mean like Sarah Palin schlepping that poor baby around like he's another nose on her face????

such a fucking hypocrite,, during the election you wanted her to stay home and care for her children, now you are a green eyed bitch and bitching cause she takes her baby with her... too fucking bad innit?

I liked it when palin wore her kids as campaign buttons.

I've always thought how like Gandhi the republicans are.

Last edited:

I've always thought how like Gandhi the republicans are.

I've always thought how sheep like the left are.

How'd I know all of you Conservatards would say 'It didn't happen,' or, 'Grayson made it up.'
Because that's typical of you.
If it had been Rep. Cantor or another Republican Congressman's kid that answered something like this, I would have been first to condemn the person.
But all we have here are people claiming it's "fake" and "made up."

They will continue to say that til' someone actually does get killed by the radical right.
Idiotic.

Yes, Mr. Grayson has made some controversial (All of which IMO, were dead on..) comments but, that shouldn't even be brought up when talking about his CHILDREN recieving death threats.
Republicans always play Politics.
Politics over country..
Politics over people..
Politics over threats..
It never changes.

No, I didn't care whether she stayed home or not. And I would never be green eyed over a woman dragging her small baby all over the country. That's not a cool thing to do. You think liberals do everything and think everything exactly the same. That's because you're ignorant.

All we have is the word of a guy who makes Gore look almost sane.

It can't possible have happened the way Grayson said it did because he had already voted so why call in a threat that says "if you vote..."

It's more Librul lies and bullshit, this time from an attention whore.

Forum List

Back