Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat

It is pathetic. It's pathetic that pieces of crap will use their kids (or maybe somebody else's kids) in their psycho passion plays.

Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat Call - Politics News Story - WKMG Orlando
ORLANDO, FLA. A death threat phone call made to controversial U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando, was answered by his 5-year-old son.

"It's appalling. I think any decent human being would understand this is not the way to behave," Grayson said during a phone interview with Local 6.

"My 5-year-old twins hit the speakerphone when the phone was ringing, and she said, among other things, 'If you vote for healthcare, I'll kill you,'" Grayson said, "and my 5-year-old went to my wife and said, 'Mommy, there's a lady on the phone who said she's going to kill me.'"

Grayson said his son was upset, but seems OK now. Details of the incident have been turned over to Capitol police.

Despicable.
So, did they arrest Mrs Grayson for making the call?

The faux outrage is too damned funny. Seriously.
The congressman that stated outright the rival party wants americans to die claims his 5 year old answers his phone.

That does explain alot, the kid is probaly the only one mature enough to do so.

Unless I have actual evidence of the call, I have no reason to believe the congresscritter. It's not like they don't lie for self promotion.

The congressman that stated outright the rival party wants americans to die claims his 5 year old answers his phone.

Unless I have actual evidence of the call, I have no reason to believe the congresscritter. It's not like they don't lie for self promotion.

or as they say "Follow the money"....

Tapper%20Asks%20WH%20Adviser%20If%20It%27s%20Appropriate%20To%20Raise%20Money%20Off%20Death%20Threats.jpg

Never let a crisis go unexploited. And when no crisis exists...

Considering what a drama queen grayson is, there is a real chance that he staged such a call.

or as they say "Follow the money"....

Tapper%20Asks%20WH%20Adviser%20If%20It%27s%20Appropriate%20To%20Raise%20Money%20Off%20Death%20Threats.jpg

Never let a crisis go unexploited. And when no crisis exists...

Yep, that about sums it up.

Because, if they wanted to smooth the anger, they would keep this shit out of the media, not make a big fucking issue of every whine by someone who is pissed at them. The whole thing is a pathetic attempt to whip up the koolaiders into attack mode frenzy. And, as per usual, the koolaiders fall for it.

Forum List

Back