Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat

I wonder if it is the conservatives that are the reason Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, etc. can't walk in public without an army of bodyguards?

BTW, Ask Coulter about the "love fest" she was greeted with by the peace-loving Canadians.

You mean like Sarah Palin schlepping that poor baby around like he's another nose on her face????

such a fucking hypocrite,, during the election you wanted her to stay home and care for her children, now you are a green eyed bitch and bitching cause she takes her baby with her... too fucking bad innit?

No, I didn't care whether she stayed home or not. And I would never be green eyed over a woman dragging her small baby all over the country. That's not a cool thing to do. You think liberals do everything and think everything exactly the same. That's because you're ignorant.
It was Palin's choice to carry her baby like a sack of flour while she made speeches. Fine, travel with the kid, but leave him with someone when speaking.

such a fucking hypocrite,, during the election you wanted her to stay home and care for her children, now you are a green eyed bitch and bitching cause she takes her baby with her... too fucking bad innit?

No, I didn't care whether she stayed home or not. And I would never be green eyed over a woman dragging her small baby all over the country. That's not a cool thing to do. You think liberals do everything and think everything exactly the same. That's because you're ignorant.
It was Palin's choice to carry her baby like a sack of flour while she made speeches. Fine, travel with the kid, but leave him with someone when speaking.

Typical liberal.... nose stuck in everybody else's business.

Why don't you tend to your OWN life and quit fucking around in matters that don't concern you. Maybe if you did more of that there'd be less of a need to constantly support your deadbeat ass.

Last edited:

Why don'y you tend to your OWN life and quit fucking around in matters that don't concern you. Maybe if you did more of that there'd be less of a need to constantly support your deadbeat ass.
You first.

Why don'y you tend to your OWN life and quit fucking around in matters that don't concern you. Maybe if you did more of that there'd be less of a need to constantly support your deadbeat ass.
You first.

You're the asshat bitching about what Sarah Palin is doing with her kids.

Forum List

Back