Grandpa Sanders to annnounce

Another party flip, he won't get noticed anyway.
I know, it's a shame, the capitalist pigs don't want to support him.

Why the hell would they, he wants to steal what they've earned.

Why do you think that?

Maybe, because he said so.

That's IT? You post a claim that 'he said so''? :lol:
Can't say I expected more. I don't usually win these that quickly though. I feel like Muhammad Ali, winner in Round One. :eusa_dance:

Before you start jumping for joy here's a place you can start reading, search engines can be your friend, they can make you look less foolish. It's even from a source I think you'll trust.

A Progressive Estate Tax Sen. Bernie Sanders

Why do you think that?

Can't say I expected more. I don't usually win these that quickly though. I feel like Muhammad Ali, winner in Round One. :eusa_dance:

Before you start jumping for joy here's a place you can start reading, search engines can be your friend, they can make you look less foolish. It's even from a source I think you'll trust.

Good. I hope he gets elected

Who will look worse?

Grandpa Bernie?
bernie_sanders2.jpg

Or Grandma hiLIARy?
hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg

Why do you think that?

Good. I hope he gets elected

Envy is an ugly thing, your life must really suck.

Why do you think that?

Wasn't my point to make, was it?

Why do you think that?

Wasn't my point to make, was it?

Actually yes, anybody with a brain knows the tripe Sanders spouts.

Sanders would cap the Ds at what 10 states in a general election?

I doubt he'd win even one state. He'd carry the District of Columbia though...

:lol:

He'd win Vermont easily, possibly New Hamster too. They know what he is.

Back in Burlington after the two major party couldn't stop him the Democrats and Republicans actually teamed up to run a joint candidate against him. He STILL won. What a shot in the arm that would be on a national level. Regardless who did it.

Unless of course you're a fan of the Same Old Thing...

Bernie is a true progressive. In spite of his reputation as a person who speaks his mind.......he's a fairly polished politician. He's as adept at not answering questions as anyone.

In my opinion....he's running to force Hillary a bit to the left..........in order for her to have a better chance to win the general. He understands that this is a center left nation. There is no way hell get the $$ needed and he knows it.

Center left?

:rofl:

Anyway, Sanders role is not to move hiLIARy to the left, it's to provide comic fodder. Bernie is so far out there that he makes ANY other candidate look sane. He's a moonbat!

Center left?

Anyway, Sanders role is not to move hiLIARy to the left, it's to provide comic fodder. Bernie is so far out there that he makes ANY other candidate look sane. He's a moonbat!

Funny then that you can never flesh that out innit?

Trust me, I know Bernie Sanders and nothing he does is for "comic fodder". He means it. Which fact alone puts him head and shoulders above your pedestrian Democplican/Repubocrat revolving door puppet.

Unless, again, you're a fan of the Same Old Thing.

Center left?

Sir, that is an insult to the normal run of moonbats like Pelosi, Reid and Durbin.

He at least speaks up for the middle class. Hillary and the GOP have a hatred for the middle class. Pure unadulterated hatred for the class that actually did the heavy lifting to build this nation. In my eyes class warfare should rightfully be a huge part of this election.

Forum List

Back