Grampa Murked U here

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I am waiting approval for my name change and wanted to let everyone know the new name I settled on. Let all the trolls know so they can continue following me for new material 😆

I chose Remodeling Maidiac because it better reflects the things I enjoy most.

I love my job & BandMaid is my favorite band.

20201029_125343.jpg
Screenshot_20220118-080344_Google.jpg

I am waiting approval for my name change and wanted to let everyone know the new name I settled on. Let all the trolls know so they can continue following me for new material 😆

View attachment 598719

That bathroom's bigger than my first apartment...

View attachment 598719View attachment 598720
You'll always be gramps to me! :)

What's with the trend towards bigger bathrooms these days?

How many people do you want in the bathroom with you at the same time? One at the most.

What's with the trend towards bigger bathrooms these days?

How many people do you want in the bathroom with you at the same time? One at the most.

I never understood two sinks in a bathroom
Why not side by side toilets?

My wife doesn’t want me in there while she is using the bathroom and I don’t want her.

My wife doesn’t want me in there while she is using the bathroom and I don’t want her.
When my spouse was alive the two sinks was a Godsend. It's like having a king sized bed and flying first class. You don't know what you're missing until you're asked to downgrade...

When my spouse was alive the two sinks was a Godsend. It's like having a king sized bed and flying first class. You don't know what you're missing until you're asked to downgrade...
To us, Bathroom time is personal time not a shared experience
Showers and baths are OK

The rest is off limits

Hear, hear! Just give me roomy nice size two bathrooms with 9 feet ceilings and I'm happy. Or, if a two or more floor home, 2 and a half or more bathrooms.

To us, Bathroom time is personal time not a shared experience
Showers and baths are OK

The rest is off limits
Totally agree.
There may be pain, overwhelming stench and some tears. I can't have anyone in there.
It's actually for their own safety.

I will never forget way up north in a small cafe on the shores of Lake of the Woods, MN, walked into the rest room and one guy was taking a dump while his buddies hung on each side of the open stall talking about ice fishing.

All I could think of was Fargo.

Hear, hear! Just give me roomy nice size two bathrooms with 9 feet ceilings and I'm happy. Or, if a two or more floor home, 2 and a half or more bathrooms.

We love our huge bathroom and it has a water closet with a door so the other can use the bathroom without worrying about your significant other walking in on you,but I usually use the bathroom in the laundry room to take care of business anyway.
We have 3 full baths downstairs and a full bath upstairs so even when we have guests there's plenty of pooping places for everyone. :laugh:

Congratulations...
I suppose if the Redskins can do it so can Gramps... Won't quite be the same, but we will make it work... Biggest problem I see is when he gets drunk, will he remember? :cheers2:

1644348970638.png

Forum List

Back