Graham Tells Pelosi GOP Senators Won’t Remove Trump Over Ukraine Call: ‘She Can Stop Now’

Schiff is sitting back and watching Trump implode...and gathering evidence
I hope he can come up with something better than another innocent phone transcript this time. He's embarrassing himself but he's too dumb to realize it.

71802800_164964744570531_8556976069532450816_n.jpg

I'm sure Piglosi already knew that. That's not their goal. Their goal is to try and tarnish his presidency so one of their buffoons (whoever it is) has something to bash Trump with during the presidential debates. They certainly can't bash him on the economy or border.

She's giving Adam Schitt enough rope to hang himself. She'd like him to finish that job sooner than later.

I, frankly, look forward to seeing him twist at the end of a rope.

Schiff Face seemed to have disappeared the last few days. I think they are putting him in hiding after his phony parody. If it was a parody, why wasn't anybody laughing?

Trump lies, but when they lie, they find excuses for doing it.

It I could get to him in person, I'd like nothing more than to knock him out cold.
8548B78D-FD88-4304-8ED9-BF610A928807.jpeg

Are you seriously trying to tell me that tRump lying to the populace is ok because it is constitutional?

Stupidest fucking excuse ever!
You don't care about the President lying when it's a Democrat. Just stop the bullcrap.
Actually yes, I do.

However that's neither here nor there. This is about tRump's unprecedented multitudes of lies.
Uh huh. I think the meter is out of time where your unicorn is parked.
That's all ya got?

It's more than you deserve...fucking troll.
Wonk wonk wonk.

Pointing out conservitard lies, conspiracy theories, and inconsistencies is not trolling.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that tRump lying to the populace is ok because it is constitutional?

Stupidest fucking excuse ever!
You don't care about the President lying when it's a Democrat. Just stop the bullcrap.
Actually yes, I do.

However that's neither here nor there. This is about tRump's unprecedented multitudes of lies.
That's all ya got?
What in the wide wide world of sports is Joe Biden's son doing on an energy board of a company in the Ukraine?
Lending legitimacy. Just like several of the other members. Nothing illegal about that.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday said he will send a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicating that Senate Republicans will not impeach President Trump over a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, saying “she can stop now.”

Speaking to Fox News, Graham, who is the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he will ask other Senate Republicans to sign a letter to Pelosi that said they “do not believe the transcript of the phone call between the president and Ukraine is an impeachable offense.”

“They’re about to destroy the nation for no good reason,” Graham said. “And I want Nancy Pelosi to know that Republican senators are not going to impeach this president based on this transcript, so she can stop now before she destroys the country.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

------------

“...not an impeachable offense”

It’s not an offense of any kind. It’s a guy doing his job effectively. Though likely that is some kind of offense to Leftist whack jobs.
No doubt Leslie would like Pelosi to stop. LOL

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday said he will send a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicating that Senate Republicans will not impeach President Trump over a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, saying “she can stop now.”

Speaking to Fox News, Graham, who is the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he will ask other Senate Republicans to sign a letter to Pelosi that said they “do not believe the transcript of the phone call between the president and Ukraine is an impeachable offense.”

“They’re about to destroy the nation for no good reason,” Graham said. “And I want Nancy Pelosi to know that Republican senators are not going to impeach this president based on this transcript, so she can stop now before she destroys the country.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

------------

“...not an impeachable offense”

It’s not an offense of any kind. It’s a guy doing his job effectively. Though likely that is some kind of offense to Leftist whack jobs.
No doubt Leslie would like Pelosi to stop. LOL
I hope you ABNORMALS keep going even TAKE THE VOTE....show just how corrupt and idiotic you are

Actually yes, I do.

That's all ya got?

It's more than you deserve...fucking troll.
Wonk wonk wonk.

Pointing out conservitard lies, conspiracy theories, and inconsistencies is not trolling.

Please let us know when you start proving things are lies theories and inconsistencies.

Just because YOU said it hardly makes it so.

Forum List

Back