Biden's pretty much washed up, next up: Elizabeth Warren

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
President Trump sure did a number on Biden's campaign. It makes you wonder what he has in store for her. I would guess that she'd be far more easy to denigrate than Biden was, and I'm pretty sure she has more skeletons in her closet than we know about.

"Joe Biden’s poll numbers are crumbling in the early nominating states that matter most.

Once the dominant front-runner in the Democratic primary, Biden is now marginally trailing Elizabeth Warren in the first caucus state of Iowa and the first primary state of New Hampshire. His South Carolina firewall shows signs of cracking and he’s losing his once-overwhelming lead in Florida, according to a raft of recent polling..."

Biden nosedives in early-state polls

Go Warren go!!! She'll be an awesome president that will replace our current national disgrace with someone that cares about the American people.

Someone that cares about human rights!

Go Warren go!!! She'll be an awesome president that will replace our current national disgrace with someone that cares about the American people.

She’s a corporatist owned by Wall Street and the MIC. So, she will be a repeat of Obama.

Yay!!

Maybe Warren will do for women what Obama did for black folks!!!

:04:

You play a lot of football without a helmet don't you ? If you can't afford one try buying a bag of marshmallows and hot glueing them to your head .

The leftist said a leftist cares about human rights.....:abgg2q.jpg:

Same people who attack the world's greatest constitution. Same people who disrupt and censor throughout the education system and web, and on the streets too.

Do give examples showing Trump is a contradiction to human rights? Ready, GO!

She's counting on support from all the other Native Americans.

You mean for her ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶p̶r̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ theft of their culture?

More likely she'll get a good scalping. :laughing0301:

The leftist said a leftist cares about human rights.....:abgg2q.jpg:

Same people who attack the world's greatest constitution. Same people who disrupt and censor throughout the education system and web, and on the streets too.

Do give examples showing Trump is a contradiction to human rights? Ready, GO!

Nuts.

You're the one attempting to take human rights away from millions of people that don't fit your tiny little religous mindset. Not me that is for sure.

C91CECB3-1908-42DB-98D3-48C0EFBAEF81.jpeg

She is a pathological liar intent on creating a true 1 percent run by the liberal elite. She demonizes entrepreneurship yet had no problem taking $400k for a practical no show job at Harvard where she made a mockery of affirmative action with her cheeks.

If you are going to beat Trump, you gotta do better than that.

I honestly do not know if Trump or Warren are the greater threat to America.

Looks like I won't be voting for either party's nominee again.

Maybe I should write in Abe Lincoln. He's a better president dead than Trump is alive.

I honestly do not know if Trump or Warren are the greater threat to America.

Looks like I won't be voting for either party's nominee again.

Maybe I should write in Abe Lincoln. He's a better president dead than Trump is alive.
Trump puts America First. If you don't want to participate, that's your right.

Forum List

Back