Graham:FBI never made any effort to warn Trump not only that they used intel briefing to spy on Tru

Yep, Horowitz called it illegal surveillance. Said he would stick to department jargon.

Any representative who can't see the absurdity of this impeachment process can't be trusted to hold any public office. I've never heard anyone talk in circles worse than the Democrats on this judiciary committee. I've never seen people ignore truth like these Dem. committee members. I've never seen such a totalitarian judicial proceeding in the USA. These Dems. still think that if you repeat the same stupid lies enough times, they will somehow become true. We can't allow this extreme treatment of our laws to become the norm. Dems. are the real threat to our Democracy that they accuse Republicans of being.

Any representative who can't see the absurdity of this impeachment process can't be trusted to hold any public office. I've never heard anyone talk in circles worse than the Democrats on this judiciary committee. I've never seen people ignore truth like these Dem. committee members. I've never seen such a totalitarian judicial proceeding in the USA. These Dems. still think that if you repeat the same stupid lies enough times, they will somehow become true. We can't allow this extreme treatment of our laws to become the norm. Dems. are the real threat to our Democracy that they accuse Republicans of being.
Well, it did use to work before Trump. They are so blind, they don’t even see the forest for the trees anymore. That’s ok. Most that are not buried deep within the party can see it. And the D’s will pay dearly for it later.

Horowitz was simply trying to save the one that appointed him from treason Obama when says no bias and the probe was legit

Horowitz decided to destroy the nation by saving Obama

A real con artist trick

But the higher logic men will still work things to destroy the con artists and traitors

Horowitz tried to have it both ways in order to try to calm the men ... give them enough

This will now destroy all jury systems in America

Horowitz the con artist destructor of America will be his legacy !

Yep, Horowitz called it illegal surveillance. Said he would stick to department jargon.

He still gave the Left a pretense they could stick to.

Horowitz: “We find no documentary or testimonial evidence of bias.”
Opinion | The Horowitz Horror Show

Essentially, this is a lie....it means no one admitted it, and he refused to draw the clear and evident conclusion that we all observed in emails, and the selections Mueller made of Hillary donors as investigators.

Horowitz was in the middle of making stupid conclusions and then backed off some when he was caught

This was all about saving Obama from treason and giving some to the conservatives

His conclusions was his lying cover up to save Obama from treason and in the process destroyed the nation with the wise in believing the govt is not totally crooked

Now the wise knows this from Horowitz and those wise will work things to stop all of this

The wise patriots will now start cheating the corrupt govt

Will cheat on taxes and a million other ways

Horowitz has destroyed the nation to save Obama from treason

He still gave the Left a pretense they could stick to.

Horowitz: “We find no documentary or testimonial evidence of bias.”
Opinion | The Horowitz Horror Show

Essentially, this is a lie....it means no one admitted it, and he refused to draw the clear and evident conclusion that we all observed in emails, and the selections Mueller made of Hillary donors as investigators.
He did state in the hearing that he did not have enough at his disposal to be able to declare bias, but he stated no one was vindicated and the culture must change. I do believe he should have stated that in the report summary, rather than how he did.
He did make any number of criminal referrals. He also said their precedent was set so low it was easy to get that first fisa and that it must be changed. I am waiting to see the Durham report as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back