Graham claims Obama has won fiscal cliff standoff

obama won it before it ever started. No matter how it turned out, obama would have won.

" Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina on Sunday credited President Barack Obama with winning the "fiscal cliff" battle, but argued the final deal will likely do little to help the nation's deficit problem.

"The president will get a political victory, a trophy for the president politically, but it will not change our debt situation or reduce our deficit in any meaningful way," Graham told CNN. "It will be a political victory that is hollow in nature when it comes to preventing our country from becoming Greece."

Obama "won" because Republicans backed themselves into a no-win corner.
This whole concept of political "winners" and "losers" (when you're not talking about an election) is a big part of the problem.

he is facing facts.

the right has acted like crack whores for far to long now

Your right wing "I hate government" ideals have nearly killed this country.

The American people now see you for what you are.

he is facing facts.

the right has acted like crack whores for far to long now

I believe EVERY ONE has benefited from this artificially inflated economy. The only difference imho is WHERE they want to dump in the borrowed money. The Republicans want to dump it into the top and into defense contractors. The Democrats want to dump it into the bottom. Dumjping it into the bottom actually does a more efficient job of stimulating the economy, but no matter WHERE you are dumping it in - you are still borrowing money to artificially inflate our economy.

Your right wing "I hate government" ideals have nearly killed this country.

The American people now see you for what you are.

obama_big-ears.jpg

Scrolled across the bottom of the screen yesterday, "Norquist says no tax increases'.

Limbaugh is no longer the head of the GObP.

Scrolled across the bottom of the screen yesterday, "Norquist says no tax increases'.

Limbaugh is no longer the head of the GObP.

I believe this could be the first step in the road back for the GOP

The seats in the House held by the TeaTards are in safe districts that have been gerrymandered by the GOP governors of those states. They will probably be in their seats for another decade...The Whackos in the House may be here to stay.

The GOP has ensured they will be consistently blocking progress for the next decade. How long will this keep the GOP in the game.

The Supreme Court may gut the Voting Rights Act and make gerrymandering much worse. - Slate Magazine

Forum List

Back