Grading the Republican Party for the year.

Horsepucky, guys. The bill will not die in committee any more than it would die in either house, as I pointed out long before the votes. The bill will pass, the people will look upon it and pronounce "This is good", and wrack the GOP in the next election. You loons on the reactionary right have got to go.

Horsepucky, guys. The bill will not die in committee any more than it would die in either house, as I pointed out long before the votes. The bill will pass, the people will look upon it and pronounce "This is good", and wrack the GOP in the next election. You loons on the reactionary right have got to go.

Jake I agree with you that this bill will come out of comittee and pass the vote.

However I disagree with your assessment of the voting implications of the bill passing...it will be like 1994 all over again.

Jake I agree with you that this bill will come out of comittee and pass the vote.

However I disagree with your assessment of the voting implications of the bill passing...it will be like 1994 all over again.
____

That is what "we" are counting on...:eusa_angel:

I would give the Republicans a D and the Democrats an F. I would say that both have failed this nation, but really it's the American people who have failed because they elected them.

I am very disappointed with the GOP.. granted there are some small individual stances and efforts that I think are great... but in terms of embracing core conservative values and doing everything in their power to get them implemented, I give them a very poor grade indeed... I give many of them for not sticking to their guns and caving in to far left politics...

But since I grade the GOP poorly.. that does not inherently mean I grade conservatism poorly nor does it mean that I believe any less in conservative values

F

Despite the fact that they have no power and could accomplish nothing except for getting their side of the issues heard, they could not even pull that off without everything coming from them resembling "horse-pucky"

Immie

They were present but not successful in getting their positions heard. Had they done their job and presented alternative solutions, I'd give them a C for effort. They didn't do anything though except vote against everything.

I give them a very low F.
No matter how many times a Dem says that no alternatives were presented, it does not make it true. They were presented.

I would give the Republicans a D and the Democrats an F. I would say that both have failed this nation, but really it's the American people who have failed because they elected them.

I agree with you DTMB. The republicans a D, even though they didn't have a chance with the numbers game. But, they could start engaging and standing up telling the Americans on just what they do believe in.
Democrats I give an F to, because they just couldn't handle the power properly that the last election gave them. This next election should see a more even number in Congress and the Senate.

Ok, we grade the president. What about the opposition?

Let's grade how much the Republican Party has helped this country for the last year and what their leadership has done to help all Americans.

You do realize that simply because someone opposes your agenda doesnt mean they arent helping the country? Of course not. You could never support bad policy. It doesnt matter what your policies actually accomplish because you have good intentions. So if anyone opposes you they must be against helping the country.

Id say the more Republicans have stopped people like you from ruining this country, even if that's all they did. And let the people make their own decision, well then they have gotten a pretty darn good grade this year.

Id say the voters thought so in November.

Up until the Republicans added their pork to the budget, they were pushing a "C" now down to "D".

Democratic Party and Obama, yo mama, flexed the power but the results "F"ed the country up.

They were present but not successful in getting their positions heard. Had they done their job and presented alternative solutions, I'd give them a C for effort. They didn't do anything though except vote against everything.

I give them a very low F.
No matter how many times a Dem says that no alternatives were presented, it does not make it true. They were presented.

You have to understand, when she says no alternative solutions were presented. She means alternative solutions to grow the government and give Democrats more power.

Obviously, we arent going to provide those kind of solutions. So obviously, our ideas dont count as legitimate ideas.

No acceptable GOP alternatives were presented, period. What the wingnuts say otherwise is nothing more than the dribbling of tired men and women with nothing relevant to offer. The GOP had years and years to offer constructive, helpful change -- it didn't.

The folks are not being fooled by the Party of No.

No acceptable GOP alternatives were presented, period. What the wingnuts say otherwise is nothing more than the dribbling of tired men and women with nothing relevant to offer. The GOP had years and years to offer constructive, helpful change -- it didn't.

:lol: I laugh at you, Jake...on so many levels.

Ok, we grade the president. What about the opposition?

Let's grade how much the Republican Party has helped this country for the last year and what their leadership has done to help all Americans.

I hate to tell you this there is nothing to grade, nada, you wanna know why? The republicans are the MINORITY in the house, the senate and the administration. They don't count. Your democratic party are the ones who are being graded, and right now they are all flunking.:clap2:

Jake, when your being driven over a cliff the tendency is to say NO or oh NO...:lol:

The Republican Party is the party of No. It drove itself over the cliff in the election last year. The grades of F reflect GOP policies since 2001. Although I don't agree with all of the Dems' projects, they have at least acted on behalf of all Americans, not a slice of the minority. Good for the donkeys, boo for the pachyderms.

And next year's election will prove me right.

Forum List

Back