Grading Obama for the year

Well, I saw one about a week ago that had him at 44.7%. But lets say 70 to 50. Fastest drop of any President in history.

His grade will be given to him on 2010.

Both Clinton and Ford dropped faster (Clinton went under 50% in his 4th month, Ford in his 3rd).
I don't think that either started as high as Mr. Obama. Er...no pun intended.

That is true. Obama started very strong due to the historical relevancy of his election. Reality always hits though. But Clinton and Ford also went lower than Obama has, in their first few months.

Both Clinton and Ford dropped faster (Clinton went under 50% in his 4th month, Ford in his 3rd).
I don't think that either started as high as Mr. Obama. Er...no pun intended.

That is true. Obama started very strong due to the historical relevancy of his election. Reality always hits though. But Clinton and Ford also went lower than Obama has, in their first few months.
Well, that puts him in...ah...good company I suppose. :eusa_angel:

Obama is still far more popular than the GOP, darkwind, as you well know.

So keep blowing your pie hole, and I will keep laughing at you.

How dare they interrupt Hopey Changey's golf game with that petty Terrorism stuff. F grade fo sho.

C

Pretty mediocre thus far. The economy is the worst it has been in decades and he expended much political capital on healthcare. Maybe the Democrats thought this was an opportunity in a generation to fix healthcare, but it has cost them, and they will lose many seats next year. Of course, the GOP will help them by engaging in fratricide in their quest for ideological purity.

My God,could you imagine the Liberal reaction and especially the Liberal Media reaction if it was a Republican President out there in Hawaii golfing while the Terrorists are attacking? Come on we all know what those loons would be screeching today if that was the case. Yes Hopey Changey Golfs while the Terrorists attack. Pretty disturbing no?

That's because Bush said he was giving up golf to support the troops.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoW8064AtN0[/ame]

Only he lied. Oops. I guess that was "republicanspeak".

I wonder if he gave up "cake" too?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRar6yKZE8g[/ame]

So, the Confederate Republicans want Obama to FAIL.

al Qaeda wants Obama to FAIL.

The KKK wants Obama to FAIL.

The enemy of my enemy is my.........

I want Obama to fail passing his policies, because his policies are disastarous to this country and the people in it.

I want Obama to fail passing his policies, because his policies are disastarous to this country and the people in it.

Boss Limbaugh has trained you well my son...

D+

It would have been higher except for the Stimulus Package.

In fact, if it were not for the Stimulus Package and the Healthcare threat, I'd give him a B at least. If he signs the threat to capitalism know as Health care reform with the Public Option, it will drop to an F.

Immie

D+

In fact, if it were not for the Stimulus Package and the Healthcare threat, I'd give him a B at least. If he signs the threat to capitalism know as Health care reform with the Public Option, it will drop to an F.

Immie

Insurance companies ARE death panels. They stand between your doctor and treatment.

But hey, it takes a lot of policies to pay a hundred million dollar salary. Republicans call this "capitalism". Remember, as long as congress makes it "legal", it's "legal". Doesn't mean it's "ethical", but it IS Confederate Republican.

Confederate Republicans - We hope Obama FAILS

al Qaeda - We hope Obama FAILS

Bin Laden - I hope Obama FAILS

KKK - We hope Obama FAILS.

Is that the "Pray for Failure" coalition?

D+

Immie

Insurance companies ARE death panels. They stand between your doctor and treatment.

But hey, it takes a lot of policies to pay a hundred million dollar salary. Republicans call this "capitalism". Remember, as long as congress makes it "legal", it's "legal". Doesn't mean it's "ethical", but it IS Confederate Republican.

Confederate Republicans - We hope Obama FAILS

al Qaeda - We hope Obama FAILS

Bin Laden - I hope Obama FAILS

KKK - We hope Obama FAILS.

Is that the "Pray for Failure" coalition?

I realize that insurance companies ration healthcare just as the government would. Regardless, if they don't do their jobs, there is always a competitor that I can turn to.

My problem with the public option is that they are attempting to wipe out the competition (see the "no new policies written" provision of the public option scam) which would mean that we are condemned to the decisions of the government when there is no competition. I am no fan of the insurance companies. They and their CEO's profit off of our troubles, but I still prefer being able to turn to AETNA if United doesn't do the job rather than having to appeal to some idiotic bureaucrat who only understands that the regulations say X and any deviance from X is unacceptable.

I do not hope Obama fails. I hope this bill does not pass. I hope it is revamped and a better plan is presented and I surely do not pray that the President fails.

Immie

Never in the History of the United States of America has our country been threatened by a Catastrophe that will change America FOREVER as what MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDS are doing in this limited time to create the conditions for such a CALAMITY.

If there is a letter LOWER than a "Z" in the hopper, I suggest one uses that for the grade for this unspeakable POS, MARXIST Obami Salami.

MARXIST Obami Salami is :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The recruiting place.

That was hardly a terror attack. I think you're using the term a little loosely.

Military Recruiting Center Shooting Suspect Under FBI Investigation - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

A 23-year-old convert to Islam with "political and religious motives" killed a soldier just out of basic training and wounded another in a targeted attack on a military recruiting center in Arkansas, police said.

The suspect, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, reportedly had been under investigation by an FBI joint terrorism task force after he traveled to Yemen and was arrested there for using a Somali passport. The probe was in its early stages and based on Muhammad's trip to Yemen, according to ABC News.
While there, Muhammad — a U.S. citizen from Memphis who is a convert to Islam and was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe — studied jihad with an Islamic scholar, Jihadwatch.org reported.

Muhammad told authorities that he approached the recruiting center in Little Rock by car on Monday and started shooting at two soldiers in uniform, according to a police report.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them," Lt. Terry Hastings told The Associated Press. "That's what he said."

Interviews with police show Muhammad "probably had political and religious motives for the attack," Little Rock Police Chief Stuart Thomas said.

What would you call him a man made disaster facilitator?

This "OBAMARRHOID IS IN" is a downright POS when he considers this incident:"A 23-year-old convert to Islam with "political and religious motives" killed a soldier just out of basic training and wounded another in a targeted attack on a military recruiting center in Arkansas, police said."......using his own words as "hardly a terror attack. I think you're using the term a little loosely."

I realize that the Obamarhhoids are an unpatriotic bunch of UNAmerican assholes.......but blatantly WHITEWASHING TERRORISM as this "Obamarrhoid Is In" just did is someone I'd love to shove in the nearest toilet bowl.

Gautama merely offers inanities and insanities: fun to watch, but never to take seriously.

Forum List

Back