Grading Obama for the year

I give him an F because he lacks the scrotum to make the hard decisions we need, like being able to say NO to a corrupt/paid-for Congress.

It's awful watching this transpire, but to be honest he never had any life experience that included work, so this is to be expected by most candy assed selections.

I am stunned at the absolute level of corruption of this Presidency. It may take us decades to recover from his first eleven months alone. Recovering from Bush is no longer paramount, we have new issues, and they are called Democrats.

Wait a minute......

If Obama is doing everything to make Titanic give him an F

Looks like Obama is A+++

Congratulations Mr President!

Hopey Changey Golfs while the Terrorists attack. Wow what a life. Ok i'm taking back my D- grade and changing it to an F. :(

70% one year ago.

Less then 45% now.

I think that come the 2010 election, you'll see what grade the public gives him. And that is the only grade that really matters.

I personally think he is a lying piece of shit and deserves a F-.

Three attacks? Did I miss something?

I remember Ft. Hood, and the Christmas bomber. What's the third?

The recruiting place.

That was hardly a terror attack. I think you're using the term a little loosely.

Military Recruiting Center Shooting Suspect Under FBI Investigation - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

A 23-year-old convert to Islam with "political and religious motives" killed a soldier just out of basic training and wounded another in a targeted attack on a military recruiting center in Arkansas, police said.

The suspect, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, reportedly had been under investigation by an FBI joint terrorism task force after he traveled to Yemen and was arrested there for using a Somali passport. The probe was in its early stages and based on Muhammad's trip to Yemen, according to ABC News.
While there, Muhammad — a U.S. citizen from Memphis who is a convert to Islam and was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe — studied jihad with an Islamic scholar, Jihadwatch.org reported.

Muhammad told authorities that he approached the recruiting center in Little Rock by car on Monday and started shooting at two soldiers in uniform, according to a police report.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them," Lt. Terry Hastings told The Associated Press. "That's what he said."

Interviews with police show Muhammad "probably had political and religious motives for the attack," Little Rock Police Chief Stuart Thomas said.

What would you call him a man made disaster facilitator?

70% one year ago.

Less then 45% now.

I think that come the 2010 election, you'll see what grade the public gives him. And that is the only grade that really matters.

No poll puts him at less than 47%.
RealClearPolitics has him at 49.9.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
Well, I saw one about a week ago that had him at 44.7%. But lets say 70 to 50. Fastest drop of any President in history.

His grade will be given to him on 2010.

My God,could you imagine the Liberal reaction and especially the Liberal Media reaction if it was a Republican President out there in Hawaii golfing while the Terrorists are attacking? Come on we all know what those loons would be screeching today if that was the case. Yes Hopey Changey Golfs while the Terrorists attack. Pretty disturbing no?

Ya, his approval has no where else to go but down hill until they reach the Right Winger crew, who will not sway from their master Blowbama. ;)

My God,could you imagine the Liberal reaction and especially the Liberal Media reaction if it was a Republican President out there in Hawaii golfing while the Terrorists are attacking? Come on we all know what those loons would be screeching today if that was the case. Yes Hopey Changey Golfs while the Terrorists attack. Pretty disturbing no?

He hasn't even taken the time to make a public statement for the camera.

Hey, at least american affairs and terrorist attacks don't interfere with his Hawaii vacation. It's too bad he doesn't stay on it.

70% one year ago.

Less then 45% now.

Well, I saw one about a week ago that had him at 44.7%. But lets say 70 to 50. Fastest drop of any President in history.

Both Clinton and Ford dropped faster (Clinton went under 50% in his 4th month, Ford in his 3rd).

Both Clinton and Ford dropped faster (Clinton went under 50% in his 4th month, Ford in his 3rd).
I don't think that either started as high as Mr. Obama. Er...no pun intended.

Forum List

Back